So republicans are now calling Hispanics white

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
You want some attention or something?

i’m Puerto Rican and that makes you mad :umad:
Quit deflecting and answer the question you despicable anchor baby, I don't care what variation of $pic you proclaim to be.
You said "NO Hispanics identify as white" which we all know is a blatant lie, do you really believe this?
Yes or No.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
But, the census is how American demographics are counted.

I give up Honey. Continue to view the world through your lens. :smile:
Yes. But their categories are imperfect and lump together groups that are not considered to be of the same race by Americans. I get it though. Race is obviously an artificial construct and “complicated” to say the least and you’ve gotta draw artificial lines somewhere :yeshrug:
Have a good night :salute:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Quit deflecting and answer the question you despicable anchor baby, I don't care what variation of $pic you proclaim to be.
You said "NO Hispanics identify as white" which we all know is a blatant lie, do you really believe this?
Yes or No.
I didn’t even read what you wrote stupid.

You lack the comprehension for me take you seriously :mjlol:

Go find your father if you want some attention fukk outta here

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Never did I say, YOU said that she's an ally. Nor did I "spew ignorance."

The only thing I have stood my ground on is she is a White Hispanic. That is not ignorance. That's the point. Also, I stated that many who are White Hispanic are known to be anti-Black - hence my posting the video.

It's a reminder to be mindful. If you don't take it as such, then that's cool.
Bruh like I said, I’m from FL. So I’ve seen firsthand what kind of shyt Cuban expatriates be on. Been around them my whole life. And I see the shyt play out every election cycle. I get there are WHITE Hispanics. And I understand that black/Afro-Latinos have been subjugated to all sorts of fukkery. I just don’t think it’s fair to paint broad strokes across the Latino diaspora, especially as it applies to Puerto Ricans like AOC. Conservatives KNOW this and are just trying to play the gullible…sowing seeds of unrest. She might be light complected but the idea she’s viewed as a white woman is asinine.

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
I didn’t even read what you wrote stupid.

You lack the comprehension for me take you seriously :mjlol:

Go find your father if you want some attention fukk outta here
So it's a NO then, but of course. You don't even believe your own bullshyt lol

Thanks for proving my point, you simpletons really are nothing more than dishonest leeches, mimics and opportunist.
You made the claim not me and then you proceeded to double down by further deflecting, a common trait of illiterate latin shyts like yourself.
Putting you on ignore, you were privileged by yours truly to explain your foolery and failed just like you have at life Juan. Back 2 the bodega for you bwhahahahaha!

Last edited:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I understand. But, he has a choice. He checks it cause he wants to check it. And he knows he presents as White. It is what it is.

And best believe, the President of Egypt and Turkey wouldn't want to choose anything OTHER than WHITE - even if they had a choice.

As for the Garcia man, I know y'all in NYC, (and Miami) may look at people differently, but the rest of America will see him as a White Hispanic and depending on the day - he could pass as just White.

My mind is blown though. I see why ish is all messed up - we letting everybody claim they POC when they are clearly White.

AOC and her family.
aocfamilysnap.jpg
That does NOT look like a white family to me.

if I didn’t know who that was I’d guess they are Latinx or Middle Eastern.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
That does NOT look like a white family to me.

if I didn’t know who that was I’d guess they are Latinx or Middle Eastern.

Right. But, a White "Latinx" or Middle Eastern" family. There are White Latinos/Hispanics and there are White Middle Easterners. That's all I'm saying.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Middle eastern and north african people are forced to identify as white in america. The german dudes that invented the unscientific definition of race as we know it originally said the caucasian race included ethiopians. White people will claim anybody when it fits they agendas and schemes. They still trying to say rameses II is white. Nothing but foolishness from white people.

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
It’s clear as day you don’t know people of other cultures irl
nikka im vice HNIC of passport gang TRUST me when i say i've experienced more cultures than you, my passport is certified :mjlol:

go ask around pleighboi im not new to this:mjgrin:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Middle eastern and north african people are forced to identify as white in america. The german dudes that invented the unscientific definition of race as we know it originally said the caucasian race included somalians. White people will claim anybody when it fits they agendas and schemes. They still trying to say rameses II is white. Nothing but foolishness from white people.
White people wanna take all the glory of Middle East and North Africa, but when you say Osama Bin Laden is a white man,
they hit the:whoa::damn:

:heh: