So republicans are now calling Hispanics white

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Ok, she's a spicy Becky. The average person sees her as a White person. She checks WHITE on the Census as race.

Hispanic is not a race. Middle Easterners is not a race either.

There are WHITE Hispanics. There are White Middle Easterners.

BTW...here's one of the leaders of Alt-right. Nick Funtes. This is a White man and a White Nationalist. Also, a Hispanic.

Nicholas-fuentes-800-01.png
I’m aware people can be euro latinos and afro latinos. The bytch don’t look cac to me, her features stick out.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I’m not about to argue with who I presume is a black woman over something that doesn’t exactly concern us. “Spicy CaC”:troll: huehuehue…muchos clever. She isn’t what I’d classify as white nor does she identify that way. Seems weird and counterproductive to ask the world to respect us but not show others the same grace. But you do you. :usure:

You don't ask someone to respect you. They either do or they don't, asking won't do a damn thing.

Trying to be allies with so called "people of color" ain't working for us. Claiming them, ain't working for us. Sticking up for them ain't working for us. I know it's the loving "right" thing to do, but other groups get ahead because they don't *truly* care about anyone but themselves. I support black Hispanics. But she's not a black hispanic. If yall want to call her a mixture (between european and native american that's fine but she's still not black so as far as I'm concerned she's a spicy variation of white). :yeshrug:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'm sure that's what he checks on the Census.

What race would you mark him as? We are speaking on race not ethnicity.
That's what he checks because the Census has limited and unrealistic options. If the president of Egypt or Turkey came to America, they would have to check white as well.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
That's what he checks because the Census has limited and unrealistic options. If the president of Egypt or Turkey came to America, they would have to check white as well.

I understand. But, he has a choice. He checks it cause he wants to check it. And he knows he presents as White. It is what it is.

And best believe, the President of Egypt and Turkey wouldn't want to choose anything OTHER than WHITE - even if they had a choice.

As for the Garcia man, I know y'all in NYC, (and Miami) may look at people differently, but the rest of America will see him as a White Hispanic and depending on the day - he could pass as just White.

My mind is blown though. I see why ish is all messed up - we letting everybody claim they POC when they are clearly White.

AOC and her family.
aocfamilysnap.jpg

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I bet you from NYC huh?

Do you not understand that the same White Hispanics you are trying to claim as people of color are not Black people allies?

White Hispanics and POC's in general support White Supremacy. Check out the new
Louis Theroux: Forbidden America documentary. It's White hispanics all through it.

I grew up in Florida. I stated this very early in the thread. At no point have I claimed she’s Afro-Latina or a “sworn ally” of black Americans. I don’t think anyone here has. Where is that lie coming from? You and others are making stuff up as an excuse to spew ignorance. Nobody’s kowtowing to this woman because she’s Puerto Rican (wtffff?), but it certainly comes as a surprise that you’d co-opt some conservative charlatan’s bullshyt. What point are you even trying to make here? I’ve even said in this very thread talks of Latino ethnicity and race are complex, but it should be clear why Tucker Carlson made this statement. Tf are yall even trying to argue.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
You say that like it’s not relevant :mjlol:
Context matters here. I don’t know what AOC would be considered in China. I don’t care. :yeshrug:
In NY, in the Bronx, she is a Puerto Rican, and not white. This is universal in America.

No, it IS - that's why I asked. Cause, y'all look at things totally different that the average person. And that's fine, cause in any other state, she would be White Hispanic or just White.