So republicans are now calling Hispanics white

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
@boriquaking :umad:

Bwahahahaha! Of all the $pics on this site you oughta know better Juan, you negged with the following comment "NO Hispanics call themselves white"
There is a whole clip of yall's girl AOC literally calling herself mayo.

This is another reason why I'm glad this stuff gets exposed because it reveals just how disingenuous you fence hopping anchor baby fukks are. The days of you mutts playing both sides are gradually coming to an end.
No more riding of our coattails you plantain shyt.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
You don't ask someone to respect you. They either do or they don't, asking won't do a damn thing.

Trying to be allies with so called "people of color" ain't working for us. Claiming them, ain't working for us. Sticking up for them ain't working for us. I know it's the loving "right" thing to do, but other groups get ahead because they don't *truly* care about anyone but themselves. I support black Hispanics. But she's not a black hispanic. If yall want to call her a mixture (between european and native american that's fine but she's still not black so as far as I'm concerned she's a spicy variation of white). :yeshrug:
Look at the last post on the goddamned first page. I explicitly say I don’t subscribe to the “PoC” stuff. At least as it relates to political expediency. I’m agreeing with you in some respects that it’s a disservice to us. You throwing shots my way because I don’t think it gives Tucker Carlson license to call this woman “white” though? There’s degrees and nuance to this shyt.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
No, it IS - that's why I asked. Cause, y'all look at things totally different that the average person. And that's fine, cause in any other state, she would be White Hispanic or just White.
In any state a Puerto Rican is not considered white. I’m from CA.
Also - white Hispanic is not white.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I grew up in Florida. I stated this very early in the thread. At no point have I claimed she’s Afro-Latina or a “sworn ally” of black Americans. I don’t think anyone here has. Where is that lie coming from? You and others are making stuff up as an excuse to spew ignorance. Nobody’s kowtowing to this woman because she’s Puerto Rican (wtffff?), but it certainly comes as a surprise that you’d co-opt some conservative charlatan’s bullshyt. What point are you even trying to make here? I’ve even said in this very thread talks of Latino ethnicity and race are complex, but it should be clear why Tucker Carlson made this statement. Tf are yall even trying to argue.

Never did I say, YOU said that she's an ally. Nor did I "spew ignorance."

The only thing I have stood my ground on is she is a White Hispanic. That is not ignorance. That's the point. Also, I stated that many who are White Hispanic are known to be anti-Black - hence my posting the video.

It's a reminder to be mindful. If you don't take it as such, then that's cool.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
@boriquaking :umad:

Bwahahahaha! Of all the $pics on this site you oughta know better Juan, you negged with the following comment "NO Hispanics call themselves white"
There is a whole clip of yall's girl AOC literally calling herself mayo.

This is another reason why I'm glad this stuff gets exposed because it reveals just how disingenuous you fence hopping anchor baby fukks are. The days of you mutts playing both sides are gradually coming to an end.
No more riding of our coattails you plantain shyt.
You want some attention or something?

i’m Puerto Rican and that makes you mad :umad:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
In any state a Puerto Rican is not considered white. I’m from CA.
It's not. You can be a Black PR or White PR.

For instance, if you were filling out the census you would check Black as race. Then it's a box you will check that you check: Black Hispanic (or Hispanic Black).

For instance:
nVPIp0V.png

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It's not. You can be a Black PR or White PR.

For instance, if you were filling out the census you would check Black as race. Then it's a box you will check that you check: Black Hispanic (or Hispanic Black).

For instance:
nVPIp0V.png
I’m talking about how race is viewed in America. Not the census.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I don’t understand why white Hispanics would be mad? Their voting patterns, their views on black people are very much aligned with other White American groups. Happy the lines are being drawn now.

On a Sidenote Tezlyn can get the dikk multiple ways

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I understand. But, he has a choice. He checks it cause he wants to check it. And he knows he presents as White. It is what it is.

And best believe, the President of Egypt and Turkey wouldn't want to choose anything OTHER than WHITE - even if they had a choice.

As for the Garcia man, I know y'all in NYC, (and Miami) may look at people differently, but the rest of America will see him as a White Hispanic and depending on the day - he could pass as just White.

My mind is blown though. I see why ish is all messed up - we letting everybody claim they POC when they are clearly White.

AOC and her family.
aocfamilysnap.jpg
That looks like a Mexican family to the vast majority of Americans, they don’t look white:gucci: