So Sony Vs. Microsoft

Which console had the better exclusive games?

• Xbox 1

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • Ps4

Votes: 32 65.3%

• Total voters

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which one had the better exclusives? What exclusives are you checking for?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
If you're talking about games then ms hands down. Sony did say all tge thinga they needed to say policy-wise

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
X1 had the better exclusives but will people notice with all the bad press MS is getting?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
M$ was going to win the E3 war up until the point Sony ethered them with the DRM thing and then pissed on the body by undercutting the price by $100.

Not even a free year of XBOX Live will undo the damage. M$ needs to match the PS4's price.

Sidenote: This is The Arcadium, not The Rec Room. This is the place where NBA Live actually has a chance, Madden is the GOAT football game, and Transformers 3 is better than the Godfather. Of course these delusional fan boys are going to say Sony had the better exclusives.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
M$ was going to win the E3 war up until the point Sony ethered them with the DRM thing and then pissed on the body by undercutting the price by $100.

Not even a free year of XBOX Live will undo the damage. M$ needs to match the PS4's price.

It just that kincet that fukked up the price. If they could have got rid of that it would be 399 too :ld:

If you want good online games go to xbox :ld:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see a lot of sony votes but what did y'all like? Let me find out you trying to buy a used copy of Knack

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
MS had the better conference overall but sony dumped a clip in their chest with no used game DRM + $100 cheaper.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I was just asking about the exclusives... I'm dissapointed in sony cause we know its a more powerful system. But it doesn't appear to be better for gaming. It doesn't appear to have better non gaming features. its just a cheaper system that allows you to play used games. Its like a budget system.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Sidenote: This is The Arcadium, not The Rec Room. This is the place where NBA Live actually has a chance, Madden is the GOAT football game, and Transformers 3 is better than the Godfather. Of course these delusional fan boys are going to say Sony had the better exclusives.

I'm going to have to concede this to be that case as well. I'm not so shocked about the DRM as I am about the price. They will be selling this console at a loss. That is something that I didn't expect but my wallet and I welcome. Microsoft can get away with the DRM still if the pricing is right. It's not and that will be the problem for many people when they aren't at price parity. I'm day one for both so I do not really care but if Microsoft wants installed base, they will do something and fast.