So Sony Vs. Microsoft

Which console had the better exclusive games?

• Xbox 1

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • Ps4

Votes: 32 65.3%

• Total voters

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What exclusive did Xbox show im confused, are they that hyped about Ryse?
or are Xbox heads thinking of that PC game they want to claim as an original Xbox title Titanfall, ol grasping for air ass nikkas :heh: :umad:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
I see a lot of sony votes but what did y'all like? Let me find out you trying to buy a used copy of Knack
Let's start with how I felt about the Xbox games... Forza looks cool, but I don't play race sims. Halo wasn't shown off and I'm not checking for yet another entry in that series anyway (why not just play Destiny instead?) Titanfall looked GREAT but is coming to PC and apparently PS4 eventually too? Dead Rising 3 didn't interest me at all. Spark had some interesting mechanics but didn't look like my cup of tea. Quantum Break - what is this game again? Killer Instinct killed my hype as soon as I found out it's being developed by a shytty team. Everything else was multiplatform right? Titanfall was the only "exclusive" I'm truly interested in. Oh but that "Below" game from the Superbrothers team looked really good actually.

I actually play indies a lot so that interested me plenty on PS4... especially now that MS seems to be pulling back on indies in comparison to their efforts on 360. Mercenary Kings, Don't Starve, OctoDad and especially Transistor are games I'm interested in. I'm also interested in the game from the Skulls of Shogun team. That's on top of The Witness which I'm definitely looking forward to. Beyond Two Souls looked better than I expected. Y'all hating on Knack but I thought it looked good. Killzone looked like more of the same so whatever on that. Infamous looked good.

They both mostly showed off multiplatform. Titanfall was my favorite part of XBone conference but I'll probably get that elsewhere. Destiny was prety awesome for Sony conference but that's obviously multiplat too. Indie support was big for me on PS4 but that's not very popular in this forum.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
knack was straight :ehh: and that 1866 game (especially the premise) looked dope but infamous is over everything for me....everything MS had to offer was driving (dont care), a stiff looking spartan game with a bunch of QTE, dead rising (REALLY dont care) and killer instict :scusthov:.....so ps4 for me plus knowing uncharted is coming :win:

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
Xbox has games.

PS4 has no DRM, authentication, and price .

Take your pick.

wow it's crazy that sony is about to drop a new console without any games to play:troll:

what are they thinking :troll:

the audacity :troll:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Is there a site or blog that has a succinct summary of E3?

Don't want to have to go through mountains of pages of fakkit ass fanboy wars :beli:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
M$ had a good conference, but Sony clearly came through with the K. Dot doot doot.

The exclusives on M$ looked better but that's more because we didn't see too much gameplay from Sony. That trailer ish not cutting it for showing off exclusives.

But let's be real here, what Sony did>>Microsoft.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Xbox One:
Ryse
Dead Rising 3
Titanfall (with PC but whatever)
Killer Instinct
Sunset Overdrive
D4
Forza
Halo

Playstation 4:
Killzone: Shadowfall
Drive Club
The Knack
inFamous: Second Son
The Order: 1886
Final Fantasy XIV

Sony wins for me based on preferences, maybe if I had more faith in Killer Instinct it would've been closer (I don't trust the studio making it) but Dead Rising 3 was the only Xbox One exclusive that really blew me away.