So that fat elephant cac Brian Windhorst's entire career is based on Lebron's nuts

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
brian-windhorstjpg-7a2df5e7866a7178.jpg

every time I see this dude on TV or hear him talk I'm just like :huhldup: how the fukk this brain dead fat shyt get a job? He been on lebron's nuts since HS and has made a career being the Lebron "expert". His entire career is due to Lebron yet dude has the nerve to shyt on him :wow:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Damn this is a two year old thread? Anyway, I feel you. I shouldn't give a damn about how this dude makes his money, especially because he came up, but this shyt irks the hell outta me.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I noticed he was always on ESPN or doing "ESPN specials" (even though he was a local Cleveland reporter) back when Lebron was with the Cavs. This dude always seemed to have sources that had the Lebron insight or had stories from Lebron's perspective. Then as soon as Bron bounces, he moves with him to Miami to cover him on ESPN Heat Index. He drives the damn bandwagon.

I wonder if Bron even gives a fukk or benefits from dude...This looks like straight commensalism :dwillhuh: