giphy.gif

Hell yeah nikka!

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Spidy...Civil War...Symbiote Wars..Tony Stark and Peter Park friendship...Iron Spider...Green Goblin...Muuuuuuuh fukkin' uhhhhh VENOM= It all can make sense now.
But who will be cast as Parker doe? :mjcry:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Andrew as Peter or Childish as Miles are the only two good spidey's I can see.

I don't get the hate for Garfield as Peter/Spidey. It was that same dikkhead, cocky, let me psyche the villain out by undermining him intellectually that I fell in love with as a kid.

The movies may not have been all that but I honestly think the casting was one of the things they actually got right. (not that I think the movies were wack. they weren't classics but I enjoyed them very much for what they were)

J.K. Simmons was born to play Jameson though.

this will probably get moved to the main Spidey thread :blessed:, but are cats really wanting to see Childish as Spidey? I get that he's a fan of the character and all that, but do brehs really think he could do it?? :patrice:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
this will probably get moved to the main Spidey thread :blessed:, but are cats really wanting to see Childish as Spidey? I get that he's a fan of the character and all that, but do brehs really think he could do it?? :patrice:

I wasn't too sold on him as an actor until I seen Mystery Team. He doesn't really do much in terms of a blow-you-out-the-water performance, but I saw the potential in there. His cornball brotherness has maybe thrown some people off but besides the physical resemblance I personally see him attacking the role as seriously as possible to nail it.

Plus, you know it's either him or Michael B. Jordan

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
The potential fukkery and dialogue between Tony Stark, Spider Man, and Peter Quill:ohlawd:

I still can't believe this is happening:mjcry:

but I'm still lowkey mad as fukk for them pushing Inhumans back until after both Infinity War movies:ufdup:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you sully those 2 GOAT villains names with that statement just :scust:

originally goblin was way more hard body than both lex and joker combined.
both lex/joker were a passing joke till killing joke, and superman tas gave both more edge/appeal.
before that,....
goblin and hobgoblin were in another level of villainy.

Art Barr