So the hold up with Sony letting Marvel use Spider Man is Edwardo? :mindblown:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not the only thing breh. I haven't read much of the leaks but according to one, he's already gone as spider-man because he pissed off the wrong people, which sucks in my opinion because I love his interpretation. They've got a conference next month and that's when decisions will be made about the franchise going forward

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I want childish Gambino as spiderman.

YEAH I SAID IT!

Nah. Maybe because his whole rap persona rubs me the wrong way, but miss me on that one. Once he started calling himself the best rapper out when he clearly isnt by any measurable standard

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Not the only thing breh. I haven't read much of the leaks but according to one, he's already gone as spider-man because he pissed off the wrong people, which sucks in my opinion because I love his interpretation. They've got a conference next month and that's when decisions will be made about the franchise going forward
is Spiderman that douchey in the comics though? I know he's snarky but Garfield Spiderman seemed almost like a mean jock. The way he was mocking electro even though he showed him nothing but admiration was:why: let's be real though if he's being removed it's cause they know this reboot sucks and they need a scapegoat

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
is Spiderman that douchey in the comics though? I know he's snarky but Garfield Spiderman seemed almost like a mean jock. The way he was mocking electro even though he showed him nothing but admiration was :why:

Agree to disagree on that cause that's not how I saw it at all. He mocked him initially BEFORE he realized he was Max Dillon the guy he ran into on the street and then his whole steez changed, which happens to Peter. He jumps in to situations thinking he has it all figured out and then can change on a dime once he realizes he's wrong. He endlessly mocks ALL of his villains breh, that's his defense mechanism and a way to get them off their game. So once Max' admiration turned to hatred once that cop took a shot and Electro put people in harm, the attitude changed on both of their parts

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_ngscz8LhJa1s5zf6fo1_1280.png

UFaPXOk.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Garfield is a GREAT spiderman. Kills it.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Garfield is a GREAT spiderman. Kills it.

He's exactly what I read every month breh. I really think Tobey's interpretation of Peter being this holier than thou savior who rarely has a bad word to say about anyone or bad thought about anyone unless he's possessed, has informed a lot of people's perception of Peter and Spider-man if they don't read the comics or don't have a long history with him. Peter is not perfect, far from it, and he has moments of ignorance, stupidity, arrogance, cockiness and anything else because he's always learning. He never has all the answers and he often is trying to figure stuff out on the fly until he gets a plan. Yes he talks a lot of crap to a lot of his villains but that's for a reason. Yes he's snarky, he's been snarky since he walked into the Fantastic Four headquarters and told them that they NEEDED him to be on their team but then told them nevermind because the job doesn't pay.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
He's exactly what I read every month breh. I really think Tobey's interpretation of Peter being this holier than thou savior who rarely has a bad word to say about anyone or bad thought about anyone unless he's possessed, has informed a lot of people's perception of Peter and Spider-man if they don't read the comics or don't have a long history with him. Peter is not perfect, far from it, and he has moments of ignorance, stupidity, arrogance, cockiness and anything else because he's always learning. He never has all the answers and he often is trying to figure stuff out on the fly until he gets a plan. Yes he talks a lot of crap to a lot of his villains but that's for a reason. Yes he's snarky, he's been snarky since he walked into the Fantastic Four headquarters and told them that they NEEDED him to be on their team but then told them nevermind because the job doesn't pay.
:myman: