So the hold up with Sony letting Marvel use Spider Man is Edwardo? :mindblown:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
He's exactly what I read every month breh. I really think Tobey's interpretation of Peter being this holier than thou savior who rarely has a bad word to say about anyone or bad thought about anyone unless he's possessed, has informed a lot of people's perception of Peter and Spider-man if they don't read the comics or don't have a long history with him. Peter is not perfect, far from it, and he has moments of ignorance, stupidity, arrogance, cockiness and anything else because he's always learning. He never has all the answers and he often is trying to figure stuff out on the fly until he gets a plan. Yes he talks a lot of crap to a lot of his villains but that's for a reason. Yes he's snarky, he's been snarky since he walked into the Fantastic Four headquarters and told them that they NEEDED him to be on their team but then told them nevermind because the job doesn't pay.

I have to :salute: you, breh. You're in every Spider-man thread on here.

I can't even call it caping (web-pitting?). Unless you count Spider-man 2099 (mini-caping?)

Personally I get my idea of what Spider-man should be like from the comics and 'Spider-man' TAS. I understand that Garfield had all those traits you listed. He just wasn't particularly likeable.

Maybe that's down to the script but it had me watching like

:ohhh: 'Damn. J. Jonah Jameson might have been right all these years...'

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I have to :salute: you, breh. You're in every Spider-man thread on here.

I can't even call it caping (web-pitting?). Unless you count Spider-man 2099 (mini-caping?)

Personally I get my idea of what Spider-man should be like from the comics and 'Spider-man' TAS. I understand that Garfield had all those traits you listed. He just wasn't particularly likeable.

Maybe that's down to the script but it had me watching like

:ohhh: 'Damn. J. Jonah Jameson might have been right all these years...'

I appreciate it breh, there are three things I stan for: Spidey, James Bond, and Method Man :russ: but I guess I always found him likeable breh and maybe it's because I finally saw someone on screen who really understood what made that character work and how to play him right. But it also comes down to the script too because you've got to balance Spidey's traits off of someone negative. So when he's going up against guys with no remorse as opposed to these "sympathetic villains" it doesn't always make him look right. But if you put him up against someone ruthless and cold hearted like the goblin or the kingpin or Kraven, then it becomes easier to understand how he ticks

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
And that's why you gave me the spidey division to run breh:blessed:

But :whoa:. When did I become the guy with hiring and firing power?

While my position outside the soundtrack division may be as yet unclear - I will table this idea. Every week we release the entire company's emails to the public. Complete with all the fukkery and talk about cacs.

It says "We're unprofessional but at least we're honest about it" :ld:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But :whoa:. When did I become the guy with hiring and firing power?

While my position outside the soundtrack division may be as yet unclear - I will table this idea. Every week we release the entire company's emails to the public. Complete with all the fukkery and talk about cacs.

It says "We're unprofessional but at least we're honest about it" :ld:

Not you breh lol @Prodigal Syndicate with all this mess going on at Sony, he figured we needed some new blood there and staged a Coli takeover, and he put me in charge of spider-man and all spider-man related products

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And that's why you gave me the spidey division to run breh:blessed:
I dont pretend to be an expert on every comic book. But I know spidey. Im a spidey stan. I got a spidey tattoo of him fighting venom.

These dudes whole knowledge of spidey comes from raimis films.

When I saw complaints of spidey making jokes in the new films and how he made his web slingers i just :snoop: