So the hold up with Sony letting Marvel use Spider Man is Edwardo? :mindblown:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
People can say what they will about TASM2 being awful.

Jamie pulled off that character quite well :to:

despite it being a bad script.
if marvel had released the exact same movie,it just said marvel studios instead of sony, you wouldnt see the hate it gets.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:beli: After Winter Soldier, I was hyped to see some Baron von Strucker, Zemo, A.I.M, MODOK, along with more Falcon, Bucky, and Crossbones in the follow up, but Marvel so damn dead set in shoving iron man into the MCU that doesn't look like it's gonna happen

fixed.

iron man is their cash cow right now.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
To @MartyMcFly point..

Spiderman handled this about as well as he could. Even calling him his "friend"

:scust: spider man made jokes and his villains sucked. what a piece of trash. worst film ever. give it back to marvel.

:ohlawd::ohlawd: marvel movies are so fun,so many jokes, who cares about the villain hes not important

:bryan: the hypocrisy and mental gymnastics of a marvel stan

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I dont pretend to be an expert on every comic book. But I know spidey. Im a spidey stan. I got a spidey tattoo of him fighting venom.

These dudes whole knowledge of spidey comes from raimis films.

When I saw complaints of spidey making jokes in the new films and how he made his web slingers i just :snoop:
idk how anyone can like that swaggerless non shyt talking spidy
never liked the organic web shooters, the home made joints breaking/running out on him added to stories

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
They've ruined it to the point kids probably gonna have groot and ant man over Spider-Man :snoop:

Gotta cosign this to a point. Even tho I feel the new spider man movies have been decent it sucks that spider man who's been such a huge character for us growing up in the 90's has basically taken a backseat to guys like Iron Man and Captain America just because he's not part of the MCU. To a lesser extent X-Men too even tho DoFP was crack and Apocalypse looks promising. But the point is that compared to Spider Man, Iron Man wasnt even on the radar growing up and look at em now :mjcry:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_ngscz8LhJa1s5zf6fo1_1280.png

UFaPXOk.gif

When are they gon let Peter graduate high school? Damn

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i wish we didnt have 30s and i could set a script to auto rep you everyday :mjcry:

:banderas: same with you breh.

And that movie did enough by making his life miserable and giving him ample reason to want to quit being Spidey..you didn't have to tie his powers to MJ in some bizarre sexual thing or just making it seem like he can only be spider-man when MJ's life is in danger:camby:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Marvel has been intent on keeping him young breh. They feel like a married well to do spider-man "ages" the character and that he's best when he's either in high school or in his early 20s but mostly high school
It's been a minute(or a whole lot of minutes) since I've read the comics but I was referring to the films. After 5 movies they could at least let him go to college. I know ASM was a reboot but the constant high school thing is a bit harder to accept in movies as opposed to comic books.