So the PS4 doesn't have free online play?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then what's the point of buying it? I'm an Xbox 360 guy. Both systems have a similarly small game library. Both require subscriptions to play online. Apparently the PS4 has better graphics at the highest point but I don't know whether I'm OK using Sony's clunky, anti-ergonomic controller. I'd rather the bigger, more natural Xbox One controller similar to the XboX 360's. I surmise the PS4's graphical advantage is negligible during gameplay anyway.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Then what's the point of buying it? I'm an Xbox 360 guy. Both systems have a similarly small game library. Both require subscriptions to play online. Apparently the PS4 has better graphics at the highest point but I don't know whether I'm OK using Sony's clunky, anti-ergonomic controller. I'd rather the bigger, more natural Xbox One controller similar to the XboX 360's. I surmise the PS4's graphical advantage is negligible during gameplay anyway.
nikkas answering their own questions then flipping it on some biased shyt, breh.

Only in the Coli.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas answering their own questions then flipping it on some biased shyt, breh.

Only in the Coli.

I'm looking for additional justifications to buy the PS4 over the Xbox One. I admit my Microsoft bias because I have owned a Xbox 360 till now. I have always thought the smaller-buttoned, less ergonomic PS2 controller inferior to the Xbox 360's larger and color-coded design. Sony lost the Controller Wars with me.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Looks like you made a decision, breh. Buy an Xbox One. :manny:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Only you can make that choice.
Whatever feels natural for you.
It's all in what you feel comfortable with.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Dude, just get a Larry. The PS4 is more powerful for the same price and the controller is better than the Larrybox 1 as well.

There's a reason you see a ton of 360 cats making the move. MS was trying to fukk yall over just a year ago, and to even consider supporting them after that fukkery is battered wife syndrome.

Stop being scared of change, join the N4O.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I'm looking for additional justifications to buy the PS4 over the Xbox One. I admit my Microsoft bias because I have owned a Xbox 360 till now. I have always thought the smaller-buttoned, less ergonomic PS2 controller inferior to the Xbox 360's larger and color-coded design. Sony lost the Controller Wars with me.

i dont understand this peasant talk. Please buy a xbox thanks

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Don't listen to the dudes on this site, if you liked the 360 you'll love the X1

The OS is much more advanced than ps4 and the exclusive games on X1 are better as well. There's literally no reason to buy a PS4 right now.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, just get a Larry. The PS4 is more powerful for the same price

True, but is the power difference noticeable enough to warrant advantaging the PS4?

and the controller is better than the Larrybox 1 as well.

How is a smaller controller better than a bigger one?

There's a reason you see a ton of 360 cats making the move. MS was trying to fukk yall over just a year ago, and to even consider supporting them after that fukkery is battered wife syndrome.

Stop being scared of change, join the N4O.

As a 360 cat, I'm considering making the move as a function of the pro-PS4 propaganda. At base, I trust a computer company like Microsoft to make a better system than a gadget electronic company like Sony.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't listen to the dudes on this site, if you liked the 360 you'll love the X1

The OS is much more advanced than ps4 and the exclusive games on X1 are better as well. There's literally no reason to buy a PS4 right now.
depends on your cup of Tea, currently right now the best game out on both next gen systems is the last of us. psn plus free games are also currently superior to the Xbox ones. now if you like FPS then Titan fall is the best fps out on the market gameplay wise.

End of the Year the xbox is going to have a few exclusives that might sway you(halo) for example) and again if you like FPS i would go with the xbox at this time. If Fps is not your main Genre i would go the ps4 route

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
True, but is the power difference noticeable enough to warrant advantaging the PS4?

How is a smaller controller better than a bigger one?

As a 360 cat, I'm considering making the move as a function of the pro-PS4 propaganda. At base, I trust a computer company like Microsoft to make a better system than a gadget electronic company like Sony.

PS4 controller is actually larger and the power difference is definitely enough to warrant. Who pays more or the same for weaker shyt?

Sony is a hardware company first and their Playstation Brand is 20 years strong. How you gonna trust a software company to make better hardware? That shyt doesn't even make sense. PS4 is smaller than the Xbox 1 with more powerful components, yet you trust MS to make a better system? A system that is clearly weaker? :what:

Breh, just let it go. You looking for a reason to hold on when there is no need to. You won't be sorry you picked a PS4 breh. Unless you wanna play Halo that bad.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
depends on your cup of Tea, currently right now the best game out on both next gen systems is the last of us. psn plus free games are also currently superior to the Xbox ones. now if you like FPS then Titan fall is the best fps out on the market gameplay wise.
That's your opinion, and even so its a 2 year old ps3 game. As for PS+ you don't get prior months games for free so that's a moot point. And even then Guacamelee and Max are great games and can stand up against any of the ps+ offerings so far.
End of the Year the xbox is going to have a few exclusives that might sway you(halo) for example) and again if you like FPS i would go with the xbox at this time. If Fps is not your main Genre i would go the ps4 route
Xbox is offering much more than FPS. In fact most of the exclusive game announced/released so far ARE NOT FPS.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Don't listen to the dudes on this site
Aren't you a dude on this site?
x7tq3ks.png