So the PS4 doesn't have free online play?

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
what kind of dumb ass question "is the power difference enough to warrant a purchase"?

you have the choice to buy a more powerful system with better graphics, better games, more variety of games, better free games, better indies versus a weaker system with worst graphics, less game variety, less exclusives , shytty free games, a laggy UI.

x1 does have better features right now like DLNA and better social features ive heard but im not ssure what they are. they have a lot of useless shyt too like you can watch tv on your tv, pictuer in picture to watch moves while you play a game, skype. If you are one of those people that like to watch scarface on a 10 inch tv and play a game at the same time then you will love picture in picture.

you make the choice

Aren't you a dude on this site?
x7tq3ks.png

he is a peasant.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's your opinion, and even so its a 2 year old ps3 game. As for PS+ you don't get prior months games for free so that's a moot point. And even then Guacamelee and Max are great games and can stand up against any of the ps+ offerings so far.

Xbox is offering much more than FPS. In fact most of the exclusive game announced/released so far ARE NOT FPS.
Im pretty sure you do get previous games..(maybe not all) i got resogun and that metal slug type game when i bought mine. Forza horizon and Sunset overdrive will most likely be solid games as will the ps4 exclusives that are coming... but the game of the year quality games(outside of halo) are going to come from the multiplats this year.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
To the OP, just buy a fukking xbox one and be happy with it... Go ahead and spend your money, go play halo, go play sunset overdrive, forza. we dont care anymore...

If you want to pay the same amount for the critically graphical weaker system then by all means. go right ahead. make your choice. it shouldnt be about controller. we got both systems in the house xbox 360/ps3... the only difference between the new controllers is basically weight and size.... that's pretty much it.... it takes some adjusting to the controller and buttons but in time you'll figure it out...

If that's your only concern things doesnt kick off until 2015 when the real games arrive then it'll be based on games only. none of the specs shyt will matter it'll boil down to the games...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Im pretty sure you do get previous games..(maybe not all) i got resogun and that metal slug type game when i bought mine. Forza horizon and Sunset overdrive will most likely be solid games as will the ps4 exclusives that are coming... but the game of the year quality games(outside of halo) are going to come from the multiplats this year.
You can only download games that are free during the month you are subscribed. And its really no competition in the exclusive offerings, no matter how much you try to downplay the Xbox games.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can only download games that are free during the month you are subscribed. And its really no competition in the exclusive offerings, no matter how much you try to downplay the Xbox games.
Im not downplaying anything i have both of the games i mentioned preordered:heh: as well as MCC. If you wasnt stanning the xbox brand so hard you would see that...

but hey if you believe an xbox exclusive or ps4 exclusive is going to win Goty this year Name one :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Im not downplaying anything i have both of the games i mentioned preordered:heh: as well as MCC. If you wasnt stanning the xbox brand so hard you would see that...

but hey if you believe an xbox exclusive or ps4 exclusive is going to win Goty this year Name one :manny:

Very rarely does any exclusive game win GOTY. And GOTY isn't usually something that's universally agreed on. Forza Horizon will definitely be considered as the racing game of the year and sunset overdrive could very well be in the conversation especially since games like The Division, and The witcher got pushed back.

Saying "the Xbox games won't be GOTY therefore they don't matter" is downplaying them, doesn't matter what you have on preorder :manny:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Very rarely does any exclusive game win GOTY. And GOTY isn't usually something that's universally agreed on. Forza Horizon will definitely be considered as the racing game of the year and sunset overdrive could very well be in the conversation especially since games like The Division, and The witcher got pushed back.

Saying "the Xbox games won't be GOTY therefore they don't matter" is downplaying them, doesn't matter what you have on preorder :manny:

180e3881cd8c7be0e101089c4646dffdc7010bfa-870514.jpg

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
True, but is the power difference noticeable enough to warrant advantaging the PS4?

How is a smaller controller better than a bigger one?

As a 360 cat, I'm considering making the move as a function of the pro-PS4 propaganda. At base, I trust a computer company like Microsoft to make a better system than a gadget electronic company like Sony.

I'm one of the ones that made the jump from 360 to PS4, and I like it so far

The reason i made the jump at the time was because I hated how Microsoft :pacspit: all over their loyal fan base + the ps4 was $100 cheaper

They know they fukked up majorly because of all of the 180 and backpedaling they've done

I'll probably eventually get one, but as of now, can't see myself buying one because i have a ps4 (IMO, they're damn near the same until all the exclusives start rolling in)

Oh, plus I always wanted to play The Last Of Us :noah:

But, like others stated in this thread, you seem like your mind is made up already, so cop a Xbox one

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
I only had a 360 last gen and I bought a ps4. I don't regret it at all. Make the wise choice op

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Dude, just get a Larry. The PS4 is more powerful for the same price and the controller is better than the Larrybox 1 as well.

There's a reason you see a ton of 360 cats making the move. MS was trying to fukk yall over just a year ago, and to even consider supporting them after that fukkery is battered wife syndrome.

Stop being scared of change, join the N4O.
them thumbgrips tho :scusthov:

TLoU is mediocre too........

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I didn't say anything like that though your just twisting my words. we could go on all day with this but its not going to get anywhere with your xbox bias. i was merely talking to the OP as a person who owns both consoles and don't get involved in petty fanboy wars.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn't say anything like that though your just twisting my words. we could go on all day with this but its not going to get anywhere with your xbox bias. i was merely talking to the OP as a person who owns both consoles and don't get involved in petty fanboy wars.

Didn't twist anything you said.

I said Xbox has the better exclusives so far.

You say "well Xbox is only for FPS"

I pont out that most of the exclusives aren't FPS

Then you say "so what they aren't gonna be GOTY"

Sounds like some hater shyt to me.

That's like if I say "Carmelo is better than Kevin love"

And you say "well he's not winning MVP this year"

:stopitslime:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Then what's the point of buying it? I'm an Xbox 360 guy. Both systems have a similarly small game library. Both require subscriptions to play online. Apparently the PS4 has better graphics at the highest point but I don't know whether I'm OK using Sony's clunky, anti-ergonomic controller. I'd rather the bigger, more natural Xbox One controller similar to the XboX 360's. I surmise the PS4's graphical advantage is negligible during gameplay anyway.

You have to use this word properly before anyone can take your statement seriously.

Sorry.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't twist anything you said.

I said Xbox has the better exclusives so far.

You say "well Xbox is only for FPS"

I pont out that most of the exclusives aren't FPS

Then you say "so what they aren't gonna be GOTY"

Sounds like some hater shyt to me.

That's like if I say "Carmelo is better than Kevin love"

And you say "well he's not winning MVP this year"

:stopitslime:
My Coli Brethren ... i haven't been on the coli that long so i don't know everyone here but am i wasting time with the village idiot of the arcadium?
VW0fOpQ.png