So there’s no thread on Cory Holcomb and Zo about to go to blows?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching the first few minutes of this week's 5150 and some of the Zo Mansion shyt, I have a slight change in perspective. Corey is a troll. He gets off on drama and conflict. He will use anything (accept his own vulnerabilities of course) to feed the beast. He was clearly legit upset last week but he values the attention more. Also it's clear that the shyt cut way deeper for Zo. Which brings me to my point. Zo shoulda never even let it come to that. Zo was clearly out of his lane/element with Corey. Corey is one of those dudes that will only respect you if you can beat his ass or you have more resources than him. Any sign of weakness he will play on when he sees fit but he will use you as long as it benefits him. Zo is a wanna-be. He's a wanna-be intellectual, wanna-be revolutionary, wanna-be down with these nikkas ass nikka.

Corey is the loud mouth, popular kid in school. Zo is the less popular kid that has history with the popular kid (maybe even related) that the popular kid hangs with under the guise of friendship or even fam when really he's just keeping the nikka around as his punching bag or to make himself feel better about himself. It's a certain way that you talk to nikkas that you respect and value, even in the heat of conflict. Corey showed complete disregard for Zo and that shouldn't have been a surprise to Zo if he is the intellectual he claims to be. He wit this nikka on the reg for all these years...he shoulda been peeped. He should've been backed up and kept his distance. It ain't like being on the show has helped his pockets.

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps