So there’s no thread on Cory Holcomb and Zo about to go to blows?

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think deep down, people wanted to see Corey and Zo fight on air.

But,

Both men should discuss their issue off air and go on with their lives. They are too old to be beefing with each other. Perhaps it was time for them to move on from each other and do their own thing, but I do hope they will eventually mend their grievences like honorable men would do.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zo knew exactly who he was talkin to when he said " you better get your got dammit"

I just hope Zo don't come back . the disrespect was too much . a lot of people are saying Zo shouldn't show back up no matter how much apologizing .

Just like grady Bobby and nate

There is a pattern and it comes from Corey

:francis:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

like 1 hour and 6 mins in

I've seen a few Zo Whats but I never seen this. Is this how he always is? Is my man a straight up Agnostic preacher? Didn't watch all of it, but the parts I did watch (hour to hour and 10) were clearly aimed at Corey. What he was saying was true but it's rather disingenuous to be spitting that shyt now after years of sitting next to Corey and from all accounts being friends with him and it's ironically passive aggressive to be acting like he's making a general point. To his point, isn't this shyt he should have discussed with Corey off camera? Maybe he addressed this in the rest of the two hours :manny:.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watch how Zo gonna be on the next episode. No self respect at all.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
OK IM WATCHING IT NOW.

NONE OF YALL MENTIONED
THE RIZZA/YOUNG PHAROH shyt.

ZO WAS DEFINITELY WRONG
AND ASS KISSING