So there’s no thread on Cory Holcomb and Zo about to go to blows?

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
"bet you ain't gonna do me like Aries Spears!!!"

"ok, ok nig"

"that's right! I'M NOT ARIES SPEARS!!!"

9oNRaus.png

gls_it_medium.gif

6NnfQd.gif

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
Especially if thats Coreys “boy”.

Zo already said he didn’t know him like that. Corey just watched his drunk friend get out of pocket with his non-drunk friend and did absolutely nothing to stop it.

Then laughed and watched when the drunk friend got beat up only to get mad at both of them when he got sued for doing nothing and had to come up out of some money

He’s at just as much fault as Zo’s if not more...

Then proceeded to throw slick shyt on air about money for years only to tell a nikka don’t worry about it... until he blew up on him on live tv which was mainly over the money spent

Preach

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
In all reality, Zo don't owe him shiit, other then some basic principles shiit.

But if you this boss ass dude, then its a loss you gotta eat. And you can't cry about it. Thats what comes with being the top dog.
bullshyt. technically yes, the lawsuit goes against the business. but to say you owe nothing when you decided to pull a stunt in your right mind, ESPECIALLY since they're supposed to be good friends? thats foul

because please believe if he pulled that at dash radio they wouldnt be a 4th as lenient on him as corey was.
i guarantee they'd have gotten him on some sort of liability and he absolutely would owe.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
How the fukk is Zo in the wrong??

:dwillhuh:

He was the least wrong in that situation and he showed a lot of restraint before the 'bow show. Aries had been talking crazy and touching Zo all night.

Corey was egging on Aries all night. Saw Aries was tight over their views on Obama and Corey started doubling down.
Corey was back there grinning when Aries was pressing Zo. He did nothing to de-escalate the situation.

If Corey told Zo "don't worry" about the 20K he should stop whining about it.
i thought this was about accountability? corey is this man's guardian and he had no other choice but to fight?

if your friend sees someone pressing you and you go to jail for beating him up, its the friend's fault now?

yall in one breath saying zo dont him shyt and then saying corey is supposed to control whether this grown man can get up and walk away

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I watched more of the episode

What's with nikkas being 50 and :flabbynsick: talking about whoopin nikkas asses with so much confidence?:mjlol:

Corey loud as hell with this "DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHTING CAUSE I PROMISE THAT AINT WHAT NIKKAS WANT WITH ME"

:mjlol:

Corey was implying he was gonna shoot

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkas on here :cape: for Cory and Aries .

What happened to all the street nikka shyt Aries was talkin he went to the court :rudy:

Cory talkin all the real nikka shyt. told on Grady and mad cause people ain't wit it :rudy:

Why didn't Aries send people and all that like he was talkin . nikkas be all talkin these nikkas comedians not gangsters. Not even real men.

When Zo treated them like men they both folded and looked goofy.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Corey is a great comedian and has great dark humor but it manipulative af and has no accountability, Clapping his hands like women and emotional. I've been watching the show for like 5 years now.
He used to talk sh*t about Kobe before he died just to snitch on Grady
Was hyping and talking about Aries Spears and the fight for years just to throw it in zo's face. (He probably made more than 20k off of that fight and the promotion the show got)
Obsession with battyisim
Always acting like he doesn't who and what when he's caught up (where you from?
friend and co worker for 10+ years on our weekly show?)
Implying gun violence but always sells wolf tickets
Type that does a favor and remind you when you down
Basically said he uses his friends and co-workers
Deadbeat

He needs therapy but because he thinks he's and alpha and real Robert Taylor deep dish pizza nikka he won't go

Sociopathic and toxic behaviors without the brain you would see in a Hannibal

I have the feeling he never got snuffed and got out of it by just being funny

Last edited:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
i thought this was about accountability? corey is this man's guardian and he had no other choice but to fight?

if your friend sees someone pressing you and you go to jail for beating him up, its the friend's fault now?

yall in one breath saying zo dont him shyt and then saying corey is supposed to control whether this grown man can get up and walk away

You still trying to defend this snake nikka Corey?

:what:

It was Corey's show.

He amped Aries up. He saw Zo getting aggy and said NOTHING to either one.

No "alright COOL IT yall. no fighting on this show!"

Or "EASY EASY, it ain't that serious my nikkas".

Zo finally gets fed up and puts hands on Aries.
Aries sues. Corey handles it. Pays 20K or whatever.

Later on tells the world that Aries shyt cost him 20K. Zo was like "really my nikka? I didn't know that cost you. Let me try to get you that bread."

Corey: Don't worry about it.

Every episode after that Corey brings it up to hold over Zo. Like Corey didn't have a hand it creating that situation.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You still trying to defend this snake nikka Corey?

:what:

It was Corey's show.

He amped Aries up. He saw Zo getting aggy and said NOTHING to either one.

No "alright COOL IT yall. no fighting on this show!"

Or "EASY EASY, it ain't that serious my nikkas".

Zo finally gets fed up and puts hands on Aries.
Aries sues. Corey handles it. Pays 20K or whatever.

Later on tells the world that Aries shyt cost him 20K. Zo was like "really my nikka? I didn't know that cost you. Let me try to get you that bread."

Corey: Don't worry about it.

Every episode after that Corey brings it up to hold over Zo. Like Corey didn't have a hand it creating that situation.
If u laughing while a nikka talking down on me I'm not offering to pay shyt

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone in the chat (I think) said Corey acts just like Trump. lol

Dude takes no accountability or responsibility for anything. He loves fukkery and chaos.

A lot of grown ass men are like this. The definition of manhood is fukked up for many. For far too many dudes being a man is about being the loudest, toughest talking, no weakness showing, quick to put hands on someone, all the p*ssy getting dude in the room with no regard for how your statements or actions affect others or even your own future. Being considerate and accountable and honest about how you feel or shyt, acknowledging that you feel are considered signs of weakness. A lot of men, and women, unfortunately buy into this fukked up idea of manhood and perpetuate this shyt to the next generation. That's what troubles me so much about this...these are fathers.

Corey clearly felt a way about having to pay that money and Zo not paying him. Instead of expressing this, he tells him "we straight" because that's what a "man's man" would say. He tucked that shyt away and it came out in the only way these type men deem appropriate...conflict. It's okay to express those feelings through bluster and in the name of "airing someone out". This whole thing started because he thought watching two grown men bicker like children was funny. He has not matured to a place to see how problematic that is, despite being 50+.

Zo clearly felt a way because he cost Corey this money AND because he doesn't have the means to pay him back. Can't express this though. A "man's man" keeps saying he is gonna pay some shyt that he knows good and well he can't. He can't say "I don't got it. I can give you this though." He may not have $20,000 but the way they were talking made it seem like nothing had been paid. Like bruh you can't put something on it in 4 years? But that pride is a mothafukker. Same reason he ended up in this boat. Couldn't let Aries get away with talking all that shyt. Couldn't look soft in front of Corey.

Superior communication and self-control/foresight would have prevented all of this shyt.

Last edited: