So there’s no thread on Cory Holcomb and Zo about to go to blows?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Corey seen Aries get verbally disrespectful with Darlene, as well as constantly getting disrespectful with Zo. Aries also constantly put his hands on Zo despite Zoe moving away.
This behavior went on for a long time. There were plenty of times for Corey to come in and have shut it all down and told Aries to chill or request that he leaves the show. Instead, when it really escalates, Corey is sitting in the background grinning. If you're the owner of the show, it's up to you to protect both your hosts and your guests. When things start to get out of hand, it's up to you to step in and settle it down.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Corey got sued by Aries probably because he has more money not that he was complicit. Anyway you look at it Zo was in the wrong. A grown man fighting a dude off something he said. And especially after not paying back any of the money for the lawsuit years later. A stand up dude won't move like that ever.
Bruh, I posted a link to it earlier.

Aries sued Coreys production company or whatever (whoever controlled the space aka Corey) and he also sued Zo.

I don’t think everything was paid because someone said earlier, Corey didn’t have insurance and it was a waste of time but I’m sure something thing was signed along with lawyer fees...

Thats why Corey paid 20k... and like it was mentioned tbis is the real world. Your “employee” (which idk if Zo can even be considered an employee if he wasn’t getting paid) does shyt at your place of business the business gets sued. And if Corey wanted to stop that fight he could have. If he wanted the money back he could have got it. If he didn’t want this argument to come up live on that show he could have stopped it.

Its his fukking show

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Corey got sued by Aries probably because he has more money not that he was complicit. Anyway you look at it Zo was in the wrong. A grown man fighting a dude off something he said. And especially after not paying back any of the money for the lawsuit years later. A stand up dude won't move like that ever.

How the fukk is Zo in the wrong??

:dwillhuh:

He was the least wrong in that situation and he showed a lot of restraint before the 'bow show. Aries had been talking crazy and touching Zo all night.

Corey was egging on Aries all night. Saw Aries was tight over their views on Obama and Corey started doubling down.
Corey was back there grinning when Aries was pressing Zo. He did nothing to de-escalate the situation.

If Corey told Zo "don't worry" about the 20K he should stop whining about it.

10:31

Superstar
Daps

He was the least wrong in that situation and he showed a lot of restraint before the 'bow show. Aries had been talking crazy and touching Zo all night.

Corey was egging on Aries all night. Saw Aries was tight over their views on Obama and Corey started doubling down.
Corey was back there grinning when Aries was pressing Zo. He did nothing to de-escalate the situation.

That “don’t worry about” it isn’t literal lol

read between the lines, that’s why he (Z. Williams) felt guilty and repeatedly emphasized he would pay him (C. Holcomb) back when he comes into some money.

It’s been 5 years, and Corey made it seem as if nothing, not even $2.00 has been out toward the debt.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old ass man talking about "when I hit this lick" :scusthov:

You have no leverage when you owe somebody that type of bread and can't pay that back. I don't need any context.

"When I hit this lick" :snooze:

In all reality, Zo don't owe him shiit, other then some basic principles shiit.

But if you this boss ass dude, then its a loss you gotta eat. And you can't cry about it. Thats what comes with being the top dog.

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
The fact that Corey says that about himself is all I need to know about dude.

Real “Alphas” don’t go around calling themselves that, trying to convince anyone

Corey is and has been toxic. Everything about him is toxic. Any man quoting and laughing at Corey Holcomb on a regular is someone I stay away from. Nothing he does or says has anything to do with being a Man. Real men don’t even think like that scumbag

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Beating up a comedian for telling jokes on camera? He would've been fired at a real job for getting your employer sued like that. And Corey said something about his woman supporting him? Why you even on a show like that if you can't handle shyt talking?
:scust:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Beating up a comedian for telling jokes on camera? He would've been fired at a real job for getting your employer sued like that. And Corey said something about his woman supporting him? Why you even on a show like that if you can't handle shyt talking?
Comedians/funny nikkas get beat up all the time for running off at the mouth bruh.

And Corey could’ve fired him. Zo is a hot head but he took that shyt for HOURS and if you know Zo’s backstory, he’s confronted other dudes at other jobs for calling him shyt like “nigg**” and he didn’t get fired.

Aries started talking about what he would do to “lightskinned nikkas” and ended up getting his ass whipped by one for talking that skin color c00n shyt to a lightskinned nikka from the hood.

And on this, it was Corey who instigated it by calling Zo a hypocrite then it was Corey who got in his feelings when Zo called him out for punking out against Stephen A Smith. So yeah, most of it is his fault because he be skinning and grinning when shyt pops off with other people then gets emotional when truth comes out about him

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That “don’t worry about” it isn’t literal lol

read between the lines, that’s why he (Z. Williams) felt guilty and repeatedly emphasized he would pay him (C. Holcomb) back when he comes into some money.

It’s been 5 years, and Corey made it seem as if nothing, not even $2.00 has been out toward the debt.
shyt like this is why i stress the importance of communication

Wtf you mean "don't worry about it" ain't literal?:mjlol: we taking nikkas at their word or not???

All this saying one thing but meaning another is how bullshyt starts. And again its female behavior.

Your girl bringing up past shyt she swore she wasn't mad about type shyt.

I tell anybody I know if you got an issue with me tell me about it directly. The more you sit on it the more it becomes your issue

Say what you mean and be direct. Which ironically is some shyt Corey proclaims he's all about

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

Aries wasn't just talking shyt or telling jokes. He kept pushing up on bro. If the host of the show ain't gonna try to maintain order what was Zo supposed to do?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Aries wasn't just talking shyt or telling jokes. He kept pushing up on bro. If the host of the show ain't gonna try to maintain order what was Zo supposed to do?
Especially if thats Coreys “boy”.

Zo already said he didn’t know him like that. Corey just watched his drunk friend get out of pocket with his non-drunk friend and did absolutely nothing to stop it.

Then laughed and watched when the drunk friend got beat up only to get mad at both of them when he got sued for doing nothing and had to come up out of some money

He’s at just as much fault as Zo’s if not more...

Then proceeded to throw slick shyt on air about money for years only to tell a nikka don’t worry about it... until he blew up on him on live tv which was mainly over the money spent

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Especially if thats Coreys “boy”.

Zo already said he didn’t know him like that. Corey just watched his drunk friend get out of pocket with his non-drunk friend and did absolutely nothing to stop it.

Then laughed and watched when the drunk friend got beat up only to get mad at both of them when he got sued for doing nothing and had to come up out of some money

He’s at just as much fault as Zo’s if not more...

Then proceeded to throw slick shyt on air about money for years only to tell a nikka don’t worry about it... until he blew up on him on live tv which was mainly over the money spent

Someone in the chat (I think) said Corey acts just like Trump. lol

Dude takes no accountability or responsibility for anything. He loves fukkery and chaos.