So there’s no thread on Cory Holcomb and Zo about to go to blows?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
paAf9vT.png

:mjlol:

I know Corey be hurting inside when he sees this bullshyt

Stephen A. using his shoulder like a counter top

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corey was dead ass wrong. You don't hoe COLLEAGUES like that let alone friends. Idk if i can keep watching 5150 after this. THAT seemed like hoe-nikka shyt. I can't let that kinda content entertain my soul.

Yes Zo was wrong for hitting Aries. Beating up drunk nikkas is never the wave. But they've squashed that a long time ago, Corey is in the wrong.

Damn this feels like the end of an era. To their credit they really lasted 10 years, and that's saying something for a show based in LA.

But did he really beat him up, Corey should have never aired that episode or made the fight public knowledge to embarrass Aeries

the obviously edited the fight out so it clearly wasn't live but it was enough to show the start of the fight

So he did it to himself, if nobody knew about the fight, Aeries wouldn't have been embarrassed and sued him

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's the part that is lost here...Stephan A. checkmated that nikka. nikka been talking all kinds of shyt for years about this dude. The obvious responses are to either avoid dude or step to him. Corey could have claimed he was shook and ran away or said something about him being all tough with his security around and made SAS the bad guy. Stephan A. did some next level shyt. He approached him on some cool shyt, got a pic with this nikka showing all his teeth and now anything Corey says about him will get and automatic :comeon:. Masterful :wow:.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But did he really beat him up, Corey should have never aired that episode or made the fight public knowledge to embarrass Aeries

the obviously edited the fight out so it clearly wasn't live but it was enough to show the start of the fight

So he did it to himself, if nobody knew about the fight, Aeries wouldn't have been embarrassed and sued him
It premiered live. It was edited out a few days later

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Exactly. Being an "Alpha" is about more than just poking your chest out and fukking broads. It means that anything that happens under your watch is on you. Everyone wants to be the man, no one wants to be accountable.
I don’t think “Alpha” has zero to do with this

I even hate the term

I’m talking about running a business, being in charge of a ship, being in the military, etc.,

If you’re “in charge” of something then the bullshyt shyt starts and should end with you.

Its where the term “shyt rolls downhill” comes from. It’s why the captain goes down with his ship. It starts at the top. It was Coreys show, it starts with him and he knew that.

Zo has his own show. If it had happened there it would be on him

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think “Alpha” has zero to do with this

I even hate the term

I’m talking about running a business, being in charge of a ship, being in the military, etc.,

If you’re “in charge” of something then the bullshyt shyt starts and should end with you.

Its where the term “shyt rolls downhill” comes from. It’s why the captain goes down with his ship. It starts at the top. It was Coreys show, it starts with him and he knew that.

Zo has his own show. If it had happened there it would be on him

Corey has said on numerous occasions that that's what he considers himself. Its' a big thing amongst them. It's all the same thing and you are correct.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Corey has said on numerous occasions that that's what he considers himself. Its' a big thing amongst them. It's all the same thing and you are correct.
The fact that Corey says that about himself is all I need to know about dude.

Real “Alphas” don’t go around calling themselves that, trying to convince anyone

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does he have to pay it back, its his show, he got sued by Aeries its his responsibility

he should've G checked them both and stopped it from happening, so he gotta eat that, he was all good with the shyt when it happened, he didn't know aeries was gonna be a bytch and sue him

this nikkaz too old to be acting like this, aeries included, nikkaz got gray in their beard talking about throwing hands lol
So he knew Zo was gonna swing on a guest on camera? Anyone stupid enough to incriminate himself on video should be forced to pay the cost off any lawsuit on general principle. If anything he should've approached Aries off camera after the show. Then you don't pay a dime of the money back?
:hhh:

Even if Cory said don't worry about it. As a man I would insist on paying back my debt. Only someone dusty would just not pay anything for 3 years.
:francis:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Damn, I know Sotomayor loving this shyt. :mjlol:

I still remember when he fell out with Corey & Zo.

Said back then Zo was broke and when they met Zo didn’t even have a car. I don’t know how true it is but he said Corey don’t pay anybody on the 5150 show either.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
That's the part that is lost here...Stephan A. checkmated that nikka. nikka been talking all kinds of shyt for years about this dude. The obvious responses are to either avoid dude or step to him. Corey could have claimed he was shook and ran away or said something about him being all tough with his security around and made SAS the bad guy. Stephan A. did some next level shyt. He approached him on some cool shyt, got a pic with this nikka showing all his teeth and now anything Corey says about him will get and automatic :comeon:. Masterful :wow:.
With a big piece of chicken in his hand :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he knew Zo was gonna swing on a guest on camera? Anyone stupid enough to incriminate himself on video should be forced to pay the cost off any lawsuit on general principle. If anything he should've approached Aries off camera after the show. Then you don't pay a dime of the money back?
:hhh:

Even if Cory said don't worry about it. As a man I would insist on paying back my debt. Only someone dusty would just not pay anything for 3 years.
:francis:

That's not how the real world works, Zo wasn't the one who got sued, Corey was because it was his show

just like if somebody slips and falls on ice your property you're to blame no matter clumsy they were simply because of your negligence of putting down salt

It's cory show and his property they were on, he the only one with something to lose, who else is was Aeries going to sue he can't sue Zo he ain't got shyt lmao

But that's besides the point, he wasn't mad it happened until he got sued, he was complicit with it, and the law suit came after the fact

He was made at Zo off rip for doing it, that's one thing, but he was cool until he got sued

He the boss, he gotta be the cost, that's how it is IN BUSINESS, how gotta take that L as a Boss

People wonder why Jay-Z was cutting certain nikkaz off, 9/10 its because they were costing him money lmao

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not how the real world works, Zo wasn't the one who got sued, Corey was because it was his show

just like if somebody slips and falls on ice your property you're to blame no matter clumsy they were simply because of your negligence of putting down salt

It's cory show and his property they were on, he the only one with something to lose, who else is was Aeries going to sue he can't sue Zo he ain't got shyt lmao

But that's besides the point, he wasn't mad it happened until he got sued, he was complicit with it, and the law suit came after the fact

He was made at Zo off rip for doing it, that's one thing, but he was cool until he got sued

He the boss, he gotta be the cost, that's how it is IN BUSINESS, how gotta take that L as a Boss

People wonder why Jay-Z was cutting certain nikkaz off, 9/10 its because they were costing him money lmao
Corey got sued by Aries probably because he has more money not that he was complicit. Anyway you look at it Zo was in the wrong. A grown man fighting a dude off something he said. And especially after not paying back any of the money for the lawsuit years later. A stand up dude won't move like that ever.