So there’s no thread on Cory Holcomb and Zo about to go to blows?

7evens

All Star
Daps
Corey is a hypocrite because he sells wolf tickets and think he realer than he is and low key ignorant. I don’t think Corey want to fight Zo.

Zo is a hypocrite because he’s smart but has dumb nikka tendencies. Too emotional and thinks he need to fight to prove himself.

Zo also claims to value knowledge but has no idea how to use it to an end. Corey wanted to say so bad “You ain’t never hittin a lick!”

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Corey is a hypocrite because he sells wolf tickets and think he realer than he is and low key ignorant. I don’t think Corey want to fight Zo.

Zo is a hypocrite because he’s smart but has dumb nikka tendencies. Too emotional and thinks he need to fight to prove himself.

Zo also claims to value knowledge but has no idea how to use it to an end. Corey wanted to say so bad “You ain’t never hittin a lick!”
I feel you. But thats a horrible thing to say to your "friend." Basically like nikka you aint ever accomplishing shyt. Also why turn down the money Zo offered to pay, then complain about the money publicly

Last edited:

cdub123

Bed Stuy Do or Die
Daps
Reppin
That shyt was hella ugly. I think Zo kept it civil. To be on a public platform and air someone out you consider your friend by calling them 'the weakest link' is some ultra foul shyt.

I just started watching this shyt a few weeks ago. It seems like Corey is always saying some slick shyt, particularly about Dee but this shyt was just grimy. If Zo doesn't come back I wouldnt be surprised and I definitely wouldnt watch going forward.