So there’s no thread on Cory Holcomb and Zo about to go to blows?

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What’s the backstory on the 20k? Was that what Corey had to pay Aries?

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
So much shyt flying around

“when I hit this lick” is not a valid payment option

When Corey says “don’t worry about it” in regards to payment, he should shut the fukk up going forward about 20K

Corey did say he talked to Stephen A about shyt when he ran into him. I remember him mentioning it on the show after it happened.

Corey is stupid for comparing Zo and Freeze to the Aries situation. Totally different issues and dynamics.

Corey really could have done a better job of managing the Aries show better. Can’t have people like that around your guests. He should have been asked to leave when they went to break. He probably though it was good entertainment, when he went on TMZ and all, until the bill came.

In conclusion, Corey a bytch.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I feel both of them though. :manny:
And Corey def G checked Zoe. Regardless of what the outcome would’ve been from a their fight, he told Zoe “I ain’t them and I KNOW you ain’t gonna get out of pocket with me because YOU know I ain’t them too. Don’t even act like you trying to see me but it’ll go bad for you”

:huhldup:

That’s getting hoe’d.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Someone is hurt :mjpls:
For what:mjpls:

You came in here just to insinuate nikkas is c00ns for posting a WS clip... when there was nothing c00ning in the vid

And you still in it... with nothing to add to the conversation

Daddy not showing you attention today or something :jbhmm:

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corey disrespected the fukk out of Zo: He called that man a bum and implied Zo is living off his woman (even though people may say that was directed towards Grady). Called that man a bytch and a weak link and kept trying to check Zo on some ‘I not Aries Spears’ you don’t want that type of smoke and you know better type of shyt. Then to say he really don’t fukk with him and he was just a means to an end practically. All of that on a public venue on top of it all.

There’s no doubt that Zo probably kept replaying those instances in his head later and probably mad at himself for letting it ride without getting physical. Even after calling out Corey and countering his points. He went from disappointment to anger to feeling hurt throughout.

Last edited: