So there’s no thread on Cory Holcomb and Zo about to go to blows?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Ok... you didn’t have to jump in the thread then...

Idgaf about Worldstar I gave a fukk about “friends” about to come to blows over shyt that was left unsaid.
Why do people keep saying "come to blows"? Everybody, even them, knew they weren't gonna fight. I dont feel like it got close to that point

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Corey is a hilarious sucker. Punk panty female vibes. Hypocrite and talks just to talk. Really listen to his reactionary words in this video. “I told you don’t worry about the money”...”when did we have that conversation about the money? I don’t remember that”.

Then he tried to egg Zo on by saying, “I ain’t Aries, you won’t do any of that to me”, then saying, “why we gotta come to blows , that’s not how men handle things”. Smh. He’s funny though.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So much shyt flying around

“when I hit this lick” is not a valid payment option

When Corey says “don’t worry about it” in regards to payment, he should shut the fukk up going forward about 20K

Corey did say he talked to Stephen A about shyt when he ran into him. I remember him mentioning it on the show after it happened.

Corey is stupid for comparing Zo and Freeze to the Aries situation. Totally different issues and dynamics.

Corey really could have done a better job of managing the Aries show better. Can’t have people like that around your guests. He should have been asked to leave when they went to break. He probably though it was good entertainment, when he went on TMZ and all, until the bill came.

In conclusion, Corey a bytch.
I mean mentioning that you had to come out of pocket over a situation isn’t the same as pressing Zoe over the money. He told Zoe don’t worry about the money but that don’t exactly mean that he supposed to just eat shyt and cater to his feelings. He never came at Zoe about owing him money but he can still talk about how some shyt (without mentioning Zoe) took 20k off his family’s table.

And yeah he could’ve handled the show better but nothing about Corey all these years suggested he would. Zoe can’t say Corey handled himself poorly when he the one who couldn’t handle himself. That’s some bullshyt right there lol. nikka you lost it over a drunk, soft ass nikka. Can’t call yourself the voice of reason then blame another man for YOUR actions. Especially if that man is the one who bore the financial liability for your actions.

I wouldn’t have mentioned the money it cost me like Corey did because I know Zoe prob sensitive over it but the way he mentioned the money wasn’t coming at Zoe. And ultimately the nikka that cost me 20 racks need to worry about what he say to ME, not the other way around.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
“Angry bitter comic”

Everything Corey says about others can be said about himself. He doesn’t see it.

Everybody leaves Corey for a reason.
Homie is hurting.

It seems like no body that is around him agrees with him.
you can see being around that nikka is miserable af. I'm shocked he hasn't caught the fade on camera yet.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Why do people keep saying "come to blows"? Everybody, even them, knew they weren't gonna fight. I dont feel like it got close to that point
Did you see how they was talking?

Idc how cool we are or how soft you think a nikka is, shyt being said was NOT shyt you say to nikkas you give af about.

How does shyt like that usually ends?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For what:mjpls:

You came in here just to insinuate nikkas is c00ns for posting a WS clip... when there was nothing c00ning in the vid

And you still in it... with nothing to add to the conversation

Daddy not showing you attention today or something :jbhmm:

Yeah you're hurt :mjpls:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Corey really could have done a better job of managing the Aries show better. Can’t have people like that around your guests. He should have been asked to leave when they went to break. He probably though it was good entertainment, when he went on TMZ and all, until the bill came.
If you watch the Aries Spears show, when Zo took his glasses off Corey was sitting there with a big shyt eating grin on his face, he knew what was going to happened when he took the glasses off (I think he even said as much on the following show) and should have stopped it.

and finding out Aries sued him and got 20k over basically being a drunken idiot for 2 hours, is the hoeish shyt of all.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Zo should’ve/would’ve popped on Corey but he didn’t know if he could handle em and ain’t wanna get caught on camera

Corey wanted pressure he felt a way
And that was Corey’s point. You not gonna run up on me like that because you know better. But if that’s the case and you know better, why you put me in a position that cost me $20k? You know better now, but not then? The difference (to Corey) is Zoe knew he could do that to Aries and that’s why he did it. But he don’t know if he can do that to Corey, so he didn’t do anything which is hoe shyt to Corey. It wasn’t cause he couldn’t control himself with Aires because he was mighty controlled when Corey was hoeing him. That’s why Corey spoke to him like that. It’s proving the point that Zoe picking and choosing and that shyt cost me money.