So there’s no thread on Cory Holcomb and Zo about to go to blows?

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Cory clearly been mad about the whole situation with Aries and for whatever reason it's just coming out now. He clearly thought Zo was a emotional hot head. Shoulda said all this a long time ago. I hate when people do this type of passive shyt. Why continue to mess with someone if you feel that way about someone?

But Cory was juelzing about the Steven A situation because he contradicted himself.
simply as that. It's been like three years shyt just now bubbling to the top when he get confronted about something he didn't do.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. As someone that has lent money to people and not gotten it back, I felt Corey on that
He didn't lend him the money though. I'm sure Corey got sued for what happened, and Zo said when I get it I'll pay you for it, and Corey said don't worry about it. That isn't the same thing as lending someone 20K. Having just watched that episode again, it's odd that Corey would even fell like he wasn't largely responsible for what happened.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Cory clearly been mad about the whole situation with Aries and for whatever reason it's just coming out now. He clearly thought Zo was a emotional hot head. Shoulda said all this a long time ago. I hate when people do this type of passive shyt. Why continue to mess with someone if you feel that way about someone?

But Cory was juelzing about the Steven A situation because he contradicted himself.
FACTS

Like nikka you been holding all this end for YEARS when you just could’ve said this shyt and get it out the way.

And he didn’t have a problem with that shyt-eating grin and jokes when the shyt went down.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
What makes y’all think zo can fight or even wash Corey:dwillhuh: does he have other fight vids out there because the only one I saw was him elbowing like bruh said a drunk nikka in the head. He wasn't putting in any work, he looked like a uncoordinated dude that hadn’t done any physical activity since high school :russ: Coreys fat and out of shape so neither of them old nikkas probably ain’t competing fo the world title soon

some of y’all must see yourself in zo or some shyt, like this nikka a killer or something :mjlol:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
You're the VOR taking about waiting on a dayum "lick" nikka you're 48 and talking like you're 23 and in the streets? What lick?, especially in this climate when folks are barely working.

A nikka put up 20k for your fukk shyt, no matter if he says he's good, as a man, you still should as a man, do something for the dude, pick up his mortgage for a month, car note, something, a nikka just put something on your case and you talking about some dayum licks you got coming up. You and your wife/gf can't come up with a 100 dollar payment plan to pay the man, dayum

When shyt was popping, your lick didn't come through so now when shyt aint popping due to Covid, I suppose to bank on a 20k lick from you, as if you don't have other bills that you have to pay.

Corey better than me, 20k is 20k, that's a half somebody's salary in the south, a brand new car. I've had/seen nikkas lay something down for way far less

Take some of that pub money you got from that wack ass book you cried about Corey not pubb'n and pay that man his money, or give him something, give him a 100 dollars or something shyt..

shyt just looks fraud'ish,

shyt take a PPE loan out for 20k at 2% and pay that man back

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But didn’t Corey start the shyt though?

Zo said a lot of times he didn’t know Aries like that... Aries wasn’t his nikka. Corey is “supposed” to be his nikka but Corey was the one saying “you wouldn’t do me like that...” I don’t think Zo would’ve anyway because that’s supposed to be fam.

But Zo said multiple times they could step outside if thats where it was going and Corey just sat there like he is untouchable.

Honestly I would’ve just stopped talking and told him to get his fat ass up and step out at that point. He tried a nikka manhood over money... money that he told homie to not worry about.

Like others have said, he had no problem being all on TMZ or when he had a shyt-eating grin when it was going down. He cared when Aries sued they asses
It was clear that Zoe ain’t want to fight Corey. Not saying he was scared but he didn’t want to fight. Cause if you do, ain’t no “let’s go outside”. To me that’s the first sign I know you ain’t trying to see me. I take off wherever I’m at. I think Corey knew Zoe ain’t want to fight for whatever reason which is why he pressed him further and solidified his point that “I’m talking to you greasy and you don’t want to do shyt. But you acting like you couldn’t help but hit Aries who was a soft ass drunk nikka” If you have sense enough not to try and take off on me when I’m giving you reason to, then own up to the fact that you didn’t have to take off on Aires and cost me a bag. I think Zoe ain’t want to fight because they are friends but at the same time, he saying Corey don’t know him at all. Not even 1%. So then which is it? And why you ain’t take off on him? I dunno. I just think they both were thrown by the turn it took. Corey got on 10 first and then by the time Zoe got up there it was pointless because it was evident he ain’t want to really fight. (They friends)

I’m guessing he was smiling because he don’t like Aires. None of them do. Yeah you can laugh at it to a certain degree but breh, everybody gonna feel a $20k hit. I don’t think it’s a mutually exclusive situation.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I feel you. But thats a horrible thing to say to your "friend." Basically like nikka you aint ever accomplishing shyt. Also why turn down the money Zo offered to pay, then complain about the money publicly
:mjlol:Zo should have paid it

Nikkas that say dont worry about it are always the one who will bring it back up

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah Corey shytted on him for being responsible and for being unreasonable.

it was all jokes when zo whooped Spears. I was thinkng, what did you do Corey, it’s your show. He just watched. Oh now zo can’t handle himself cause a drunk disrespectful person keeps putting his hands on him. Corey respect all that gangsta chi town shyt till it’s in his face or coming at him. All he talks is about is whooping random people’s ass. Dafuq

when he is the VOR and tried to squash shyt with Rizza and Polight, then it’s why didn’t you act out?Don’t see how y’all can’t see through Coreys bullshyt.

Zo had a sound argument throughout. How you agreeing with fools who is holding tape just to unexpectedly call you out on some random shyt live on YouTube.

Who talks that much shyt them says they don’t want no smoke. That’s bytchmade behavior.
I don’t know about any of that stuff you mentioned. I got no problem taking your word for it. :ld:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It was clear that Zoe ain’t want to fight Corey. Not saying he was scared but he didn’t want to fight. Cause if you do, ain’t no “let’s go outside”. To me that’s the first sign I know you ain’t trying to see me. I take off wherever I’m at. I think Corey knew Zoe ain’t want to fight for whatever reason which is why he pressed him further and solidified his point that “I’m talking to you greasy and you don’t want to do shyt. But you acting like you couldn’t help but hit Aries who was a soft ass drunk nikka” If you have sense enough not to try and take off on me when I’m giving you reason to, then own up to the fact that you didn’t have to take off on Aires and cost me a bag. I think Zoe ain’t want to fight because they are friends but at the same time, he saying Corey don’t know him at all. Not even 1%. So then which is it? And why you ain’t take off on him? I dunno. I just think they both were thrown by the turn it took. Corey got on 10 first and then by the time Zoe got up there it was pointless because it was evident he ain’t want to really fight. (They friends)

I’m guessing he was smiling because he don’t like Aires. None of them do. Yeah you can laugh at it to a certain degree but breh, everybody gonna feel a $20k hit. I don’t think it’s a mutually exclusive situation.
I think he didn’t take off because it’s on camera... he didn’t want an Aries Spears viral type shyt again.

But I agree, neither wanted to fight because there’s no coming back. But you don’t talk to your nikkas THAT greasy. Corey talked like he was just some nikka he met last week.

And that shyt cost him 20k because his drunk ass instigated it.. and it was HIS show. He got to take accountability for that. He should’ve known what Aries was gonna do before he allowed it to get that deep.