So these Jerry Rice "Popeyes" commercials are getting worse...

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This shyt sad, like them MC Hammer commercials

I really don't see the big deal about Hammer's commerical at all. It's corny using the hammer time angle, but harmless. I just don't like seeing black people doing fried chicken commercials. Everybody eats fukking fried chicken, but it's only black people doing the commercials.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Nothing to see here :camby:
Not to change the subject yet still on it, this here is a game changer

IMG_0595.jpg

:ohhh:
Look at that "c00n Machine" :scusthov:
Dat biscuit doe :noah: Where do honey @ :damn:
Quoted for realness, honey on a biscut rivals the rest of the meal :handshake:
I got to leave this thread. Each commercial yall post is worse and worse.:mjlol:

Hol up. Hollll up.Churches got spicy chicken now?:mjgrin:

:feedme:
I'm not sure what you THOUGHT you saw there, but they was doing a scene from "When harry met sally" the orgasm scene. At the end of the commercial they had this weird white dude then do the exact same thing. You gotta be careful with this behavior because soon you'll be so concerned with what White people think that you'll no longer be black... Most of this thread seems to exhibit that line of thinking which is how they are OUTSMARTING you intelligent negro's :francis: Black people never said chicken was racist, white people said black people like chicken, and now you nikkaZ are trying to distance/disassociate yourselves so you can please your white counterparts :wow:
nikka played in the NFL for 20 years and gotta do minstrel commercials to eat. These nikkas gotta learn how to manage money, I bet it's former pro atheletes that end up selling they ass.
Jerry Rice is currently worth 55 MILLION dollars. Now that I killed your angle, feel free to come up with another one :francis:
That movie is a timeless classic. The messages in it went over nikkas heads
Over the heads of internet nikkaz maybe.. or some white boys. The messages were not subtle, and the message of chappelle's character seems to be the only message lost which is :hula: don't go full retard
That's gotta be the official c00n smiley for the board
The "joy" you demonstrate on the c00n-which-hunt is overall more hurtful than helpful in the long run...
usually I get mad but this is so absurd because its Jerry Rice ... that its 300x funnier

that flimsy ass kicker mask :mjlol: then the greasy fingers trying to catch the ball
Bruh, I just watched the commercial again after reading your post and the commercial does get funnier each time you watch it.
Anybody that defends this shyt is a fukkin air head.
Tell me sir, what kind of music do you listen to. Name 3 artist if you don't mind
:rudy: Uhhh this is a sports forum, and the greatest WR of all time is out here wearing a fried chicken helmet on national tv..this is definitely discussion worthy
I'm reading your post and its so sad how you don't see how the white man got you on an anti black kick :wow: The movies that were posted in this thread, thats comedy stereotyping. This commercial is just a hilarious popeyes commercial, nothing more. If a black man can't have fun with chicken then Trayvon Martin was in the wrong as well... think about it, then rethink about it :ufdup:
This is definitely a milestone moment in c00ndom. How can a nikka be so racially tone deaf? I don't care how many white women you fukk, or where you live.. if you don't realize that donning a fukking fried chicken "taste helmet" might be perceived as culturally "insensitive" you have a serious mental defect possibly acquired by years of getting your head caved in.

Who are the the Ad execs that let this shyt get off the cutting room floor? Fire them all. :mjlol:
LMFAO at a chicken helmut qualifying as racially insensitive :laff: The problem isn't Jerry, its YOU. You view black people the same way the oppressors do, thats why you want people to "act a certain way" and can't tell the difference. If you ever have kids and they start goofing off. You gonna tell them only white kids can do that :mjpls:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Man,

Why do we do shyt like this.

Why not get Tom Brady or Alex Smith or some fukking body...this shyt is sad as fukk..

You mean to tell me there wasn't anyone else to do this shyt

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
What El Pollo Loco u went to?

When Pac got outta jail, he wanted some El Pollo Loco
I'm from Miami, Pollo Trocpical capital. Moved out to AZ and when I visit cali I see them all over. I tried it. shyt doesn't taste nowhere as good as Pollo Tropical. It's like a knock off of it or something.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'm from Miami, Pollo Trocpical capital. Moved out to AZ and when I visit cali I see them all over. I tried it. shyt doesn't taste nowhere as good as Pollo Tropical. It's like a knock off of it or something.
What yr did these Tropicals pop up? I bet they're the knockoffs.

@pete clemenza @King Poetic u ever had this Pollo Tropical shyt.