So these Jerry Rice "Popeyes" commercials are getting worse...

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Okay but where or what were the Pollo Tropicals you hit here in Cali? That's what everyone is trying to figure out. Never heard the term myself or maybe I've had it before but they didn't use that term
I had El Pollo Loco in LA. Mexican food just doesn't taste good to me. Even the authentic Mexican food is nasty. Worse seasoning ever.

Pollo Tropical in Miami is caribbean Spanish influence. Tastes way better than El Pollo Loco.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I had El Pollo Loco in LA. Mexican food just doesn't taste good to me. Even the authentic Mexican food is nasty. Worse seasoning ever.

Pollo Tropical in Miami is caribbean Spanish influence. Tastes way better than El Pollo Loco.
They have Pollo Tropical in NJ. :shaq:

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
I used to call this man the greatest FOOTBALL PLAYER of all time. :snoop:

Then he admitted to cheating :camby: and now this??? :stopitslime:

Everyday I get closer and closer to saying fukk professional sports altogether. :wow:
erase the stats and the records..THIS MAN DID A FRIED CHICKEN COMMERCIAL!
http%3A%2F%2Fftalphaville.ft.com%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F09%2FThird-gif.gif

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
All Jokes Aside I Dunno How Seeing That Doesn't Rub You The Wrong Way

They Even Got Him Fumbling The Catch Like A Bozo

Breh that is the worst part. Making him wear a chicken wing attached to helmet, fumbling a catch and the gay ass pose at the end. :scustscust:

Why does he look so frail in the commercials too. :jbhmm:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Okay.. So technically you didn't have Pollo Tropical here in LA.- which probably would have to be found at a small mom&pop restaurant specializing in this. You went to El Pollo Loco which is a fast food Mexican chain restaurant:gucci:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I mean, I'm not even offended, but what a terrible commercial. Why would he do that?
These dudes have to know that you can't do every ad or promotion. You can't put "your name" on everything. Jerry Rice was a brand name

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Okay.. So technically you didn't have Pollo Tropical here in LA.- which probably would have to be found at a small mom&pop restaurant specializing in this. You went to El Pollo Loco which is a fast food Mexican chain restaurant:gucci:
Bruh you are confused I think. I was just saying Pollo Tropical is better plain and simple. There is no Pollo Tropical in LA.

It's a chain also but it's only on the East
Coast.