So they asked Theo about the Cosby mess, and he said what everyone should've said.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah, I think I have heard that before. That was wrong and went too far.

bill cosby got a second wind off shaming blacks. shaming us for lack of education, shaming us for using ebonics, shaming us for petty theft. meanwhile, this guy was pulling his dikk out on every white woman he came across.

so i don't have any sympathy for him and what he's going through. duke told us racism isn't the problem, we're the problem. so now that white supremacy is tearing down his legacy, and coming for his wealth--i feel like it's karma :ehh:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
them trash hoes setting my nikka bill up :scust:

bytches just trying to get that reality tv money :smh:

Your nikka Bill threw Black men under the bus and spent a good chunk of his career shytting on us. If you got killed by police motherfukker would probably say it was your fault.

With that being said it's indeed a sad situation but I wouldn't be out here trying to defend dude.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
tumblr_mtq75sUrLs1r28ar7o9_400.gif

images

tumblr_mtq7knE2Jn1r28ar7o4_400.gif

tumblr_mr4ehvSS3d1r5rd7qo1_250.gif

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
if your mother was one of the women violated
i wonder how you would feel:wow:

fukk a pill cosby

people :cape: for OJ too and look how that turned out

fukk that

If my mother waited 40 years to make a public claim that Bill Cosby touched I'd think she was a liar just like these other women. I am man who is hip to the ways of women nowadays doesn't matter if the woman is kin to me or not.

My point is this, Cosby turned his back on the next generation in 2002 with that speech so fukk him. But on the other hand I don't think it's cool that a lie, exaggeration whatever combining with white supremacy should be able to ruin a man without clear cut evidence.

Personally fukk bill cosby tho

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
That's crazy. He did ruin that.

You guys are crazy if you think the Cosby mess isn't going to ruin the Cosby show for the future. They've already taken it off the air. MJW is right, in the future it'll be "that show with that guy who drugged all those women." And, it really sucks because the show is a cultural icon.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You still didn't disprove the fact that whites forgive/forget when it comes to their own, but will form Lynch mobs on blacks based upon accusations alone real quick, but hey....keep :cape:ing for cacs and their double standards. I only brought them up because they were examples already mentioned in the thread, however, there are billions of examples of this that you willfully ignore. BlackExcellence indeed. :sas2:
Oh, and take Guts out of your avi. Can't be disrespecting the gawd like that:francis:
is beserk worth reading? :francis:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no double standard in this situation. He's been accused by over 40 women. How can you defend him. Seriously, get over yourself.
The fact is accusation=/=evidence, no matter how many accusations are made.

You defended 3 white men in this thread that had more evidence against them than there is against Cosby. Two of these people had their crimes swept under the rug and are still being hailed by their peers as legends, yet Cosby is vilified.

The instinct of some black people to defend one of our own regardless of circumstance comes from the knowledge that we get unfair treatment in comparison to others in the justice system. The irony is that many in the black community hate Cosby because he made a very poorly expressed speech against that very idea.

Last edited:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Come on man don't act like Bill was just shytting on us like he's some type of sambo. There's a few of us that his message applies to. It sounds like Bill was talking about taking accountability for your kids & community. How can a self respecting Afrikan hate on that? His message was more than likely aimed at our people/parents who act like this....

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
There's no double standard in this situation. He's been accused by over 40 women. How can you defend him. Seriously, get over yourself.
Yet he hasn't been tried in court and there has been no evidence.

Seriously, shut the fukk up. Hearsay is no reason to determine someone's guilt NOR innocence. You're speculating like everyone else you fukking fakkit cac.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Come on man don't act like Bill was just shytting on us like he's some type of sambo. There's a few of us that his message applies to. It sounds like Bill was talking about taking accountability for your kids & community. How can a self respecting Afrikan hate on that? His message was more than likely aimed at our people/parents who act like this....

Exactly! Some of these dumb cats & c00ns don't seem to get the context of what Cosby was stating for the most part is absolutely correct, like it or not. Plus Cosby wasn't just a "talking head", as he actually put his money where his mouth was by giving millions to HBCU's & other Black charitable causes so he at the least deserves the right to speak out about what he may have felt were problems & issues within our community at the time.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Let's face it, a good bunch of the blacks who are pissed at Cosby are simply in their feelings and nothing more.

"He's guilty! fukk him, he hurt my feelings! :mjcry:"

I mean don't get me wrong, he did kinda go about some things a bit wrong, but he sounds no different than most out of touch old heads who still drop some gems in what they say.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I been on the fukk Cosby train since he was trying to tell nikkas how to be nikkas. Even before the rape scandal.

The Cosby Show and all of its spin-off are still great TV. Separate the work and the man....it's not that hard to do. We did it with R. Kelly

But y'all don't wanna talk about that doe :sas2:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
I been on the fukk Cosby train since he was trying to tell nikkas how to be nikkas. Even before the rape scandal.

The Cosby Show and all of its spin-off are still great TV. Separate the work and the man....it's not that hard to do. We did it with R. Kelly

But y'all don't wanna talk about that doe :sas2:

Until you have actual. legitimate evidence such as a tape of Cosby rapping women or pissing on young girls like R. Kelly then :camby: