So they asked Theo about the Cosby mess, and he said what everyone should've said.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I been on the fukk Cosby train since he was trying to tell nikkas how to be nikkas. Even before the rape scandal.

The Cosby Show and all of its spin-off are still great TV. Separate the work and the man....it's not that hard to do. We did it with R. Kelly

But y'all don't wanna talk about that doe :sas2:
R. Kelly had video evidence and went to trial over the shyt.

All Cosby has is accusations. Make false equivalences brehs.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Cosby didn't admit to shyt. All he admitted to was giving bytches that quay, like all nikkas did back in the day. I just can't get behind these allegations, brehs. My gut is telling me that there's some behind the scenes fishy shyt going on. This "I had a sip, then i felt wooooozyyyyy, woaahhh" shyt these bytches talkin bout with a calm relaxed demeanor doesn't sit well with me.

Daps
Yet he hasn't been tried in court and there has been no evidence.

Seriously, shut the fukk up. Hearsay is no reason to determine someone's guilt NOR innocence. You're speculating like everyone else you fukking fakkit cac.
Stop acting Irrational. Just because I made you look like a dumbass doesn't make me white. I hope that not how you act when you are losing an argument in real life if so I feel sorry for you.

Daps
Cosby didn't admit to shyt. All he admitted to was giving bytches that quay, like all nikkas did back in the day. I just can't get behind these allegations, brehs. My gut is telling me that there's some behind the scenes fishy shyt going on. This "I had a sip, then i felt wooooozyyyyy, woaahhh" shyt these bytches talkin bout with a calm relaxed demeanor doesn't sit well with me.
No you are refusing to go with logic because you think everybody is against the black man. Sheesh, give it up. He admitted in the deposition that he drugged women. Come on.

Soon

Banned
Daps
Cosby was always a tv character to me...dude is talking some craziness. Imagine if people caped like this for Marv Albert.

I have Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcolm X.

What do I care about a Bill Cosby?

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
He is numb to the severity of rape if he would say the show's legacy being tarnished is the saddest thing to come from this.
No.Rape is way more important and sad than the tarnishing of a tv show's legacy.