So, This Is (ALLEGEDLY) Jason Black? | Breh Got A Battery Charge?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Jeremy Lloyd Smith, B/M,
DOB: 8/30/76, of 109 Southfield Road #95, Shreveport, was arrested by SPD Officer M. Mills on a charge of aggravat- ed battery. The vic-
tim claimed that the suspect be- came angry and battered her with a weight bar on multiple places on her body. The victim had many wounds that matched the mark- ings on the bar. The victim re- fused to go to the hospital at this time.

:francis:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I've met him a few times and I'm 100% certain that isn't him. (Although he does wear glasses).
Shyt, you know better than me, then. But, by the way mufuggas been diggin up dirt on Tariq and that chick working for the government being fired for it, I wouldn't be surprised if this is him.

Everybody shyt been getting aired out the last week.

:hubie:

Last edited:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I don’t think that’s him. These women have been trying their hardest to find out who he is and what he looks like. They posted this mugshot last year, saying it was him

And I’m a bit surprised that Ericka would post this without being sure. Thought she was smarter than that

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've met him a few times and I'm 100% certain that isn't him. (Although he does wear glasses).

I'm pretty sure there's old YouTube or archived footage of him in a video where he's showed his face. I remember it from a long time ago before his BIE video (which was 2-3 years ago). It's old I can't remember...it was around the beginning of Tommy, Tariq beefing...it was nothing special but people were accusing him of being white or being a c00n and through the comments someone linked a video of him talking and it was him....I don't think this guy is him. But I could be mistaken.