So, This Is (ALLEGEDLY) Jason Black? | Breh Got A Battery Charge?

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
The year is 2020, and people are still posting this "Jeremy Lloyd Smith" bullshyt which originated from Bedwench Alley.

As the days go by, the result of the 2016 presidential election becomes easier to fathom.

God help the planet when Vlad gets his 'puters 'puting this autumn.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Shyt, you know better than me, then. But, by the way mufuggas been diggin up dirt on Tariq and that chick working for the government being fired for it, I wouldn't be surprised if this is him.

Everybody shyt been getting aired out the last week.

:hubie:

I'm pretty sure there's old YouTube or archived footage of him in a video where he's showed his face. I remember it from a long time ago before his BIE video (which was 2-3 years ago). It's old I can't remember...it was around the beginning of Tommy, Tariq beefing...it was nothing special but people were accusing him of being white or being a c00n and through the comments someone linked a video of him talking and it was him....I don't think this guy is him. But I could be mistaken.
I met him once at a premier for one of his movies (can't remember if it was 7AM or Gentrification) and at another event. I'm certain that isn't him. He's a bit lighter than the guy in the OP.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
he comes off like a nikka that got bullied his whole life so he manage to build a following only to turn around and shyt on and scream at them

He talks entirely too tough to be anonymous. Everything he gets from that is on him to deal with.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
I don’t even fukk w/ Pbt and Jason anymore but that’s not him. Also, him and pbt aren’t the same person. Jason has a pronounced lisp, pbt does not..you cannot hide or fake a lisp. As much as I want these two exposed, y’all gotta come with better receipts and theories