so this is the PAWG yall koon nikkas worship??

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
In what world is that not considered fat?

Apparently as long as you lack melanin that is not considered fat, these nikkas will give her udders a pass cause she's white :scusthov:

:whoa: :whoa: @Malta would never c/s this fukkery....

Nah, me and @JLova were arguing over the authenticity of her body. I guess brother Malc wanted us to continue the discussion. I will say I do not find this pig skinned female attractive in any fashion, and seeing her over hanging belly confirms my disgust for the vast majority of women deemed "PAWGS" :playahata:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1f78b18417a242db6ec9d369b33f2f75.png

:noah:

I think I'm in heaven. That is the perfect white girl. I love a lil bit of fat in the tummy.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Apparently as long as you lack melanin that is not considered fat, these nikkas will give her udders a pass cause she's white :scusthov:

Nah, me and @JLova were arguing over the authenticity of her body. I guess brother Malc wanted us to continue the discussion. I will say I do not find this pig skinned female attractive in any fashion, and seeing her over hanging belly confirms my disgust for the vast majority of women deemed "PAWGS" :playahata:

lol thats why i added you name

jlova needs to come here and defend this :scusthov:
he is the expert pawg :ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
don't matter. She's still badder than flat ass flat tummy bytches. Her face leave something to be desired but shorty can definitely still sit on my face. :shaq:

If you like fat women that's fine. The bold is a matter of opinion though. I just hope you are't one of the same men that will berate fat black women if you love fat white women.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you like fat women that's fine. The bold is a matter of opinion though. I just hope you are't one of the same men that will berate fat black women if you love fat white women.

sorry but fat black women just don't do it for me

only white girls and light skin mulatoos can pull off that tummy fat if they got a phat ass :takedat:

plus I wouldn't say Jenna is fat....she's just a lil thick round the stomach :jawalrus:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
sorry but fat black women just don't do it for me

only white girls and light skin mulatoos can pull off that tummy fat if they got a phat ass :takedat:

plus I wouldn't say Jenna is fat....she's just a lil thick round the stomach :jawalrus:

Typical coli c00n, and she is definitely fat though (thick around the stomach regardless of race is fat...sorry to break it to you).

At least you aren't undercover with it though. These c00ns like to pretend.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: This is why we're considered a laughing stock. We worship the refuse from other races while publicly putting down our own women. You have the worst taste in women period if you think this pink whale is fine. She's an STD filled cum dumpster too.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Yeah, she has definitely gotten bigger and could stand to tone up and lose about 20-30 pounds, but don't act like ya'll nikkas wouldn't hit :stopitslime:

Titties is still lookin right and she still has an hourglass shape on her.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:snoop: This is why we're considered a laughing stock. We worship the refuse from other races while publicly putting down our own women. You have the worst taste in women period if you think this pink whale is fine. She's an STD filled cum dumpster too.

:steviej: