so this is the PAWG yall koon nikkas worship??

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: nikkas is hating. That is bad bytch even with the gut. Her shape is heavenly and that ass is lookin phatter than ever. Anyone calling this goddess fat is either a cac or hating bytch.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Doesn't dictate it but have you ever seen an obese bytch with an hourglass shape? :usure:

And do you honestly think Jenna Shea has a BMI of 30 or higher, the entry point for Type 1 Obesity? :upsetfavre:

Women - Overview of Female Obesity

Yes I have. Apple shaped women still look apple shaped whether they are skinny, fat, or obese. Pear shaped women still look pear shaped whether they are skinny, fat, or obese. Same for hour glass women. I've seen quite a few women and said to myself "they would have a banging body if they lost all that weight."

Depending on her height (which is a part of bmi) she could very well have a bmi of 30. She looks at least 180 - 190. The only thing I've consistently called her is fat though. You are really :cape: It's not that serious you know?

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
The gut is too troubling for me to wife, especially since she lacks the ability to age like a black woman (:blessed:).

But I'd still fukk her til she passed out, whether she was white, black, Asian or any other race or ethnicity. The ass and titties are on point.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Doesn't dictate it but have you ever seen an obese bytch with an hourglass shape? :usure:

And do you honestly think Jenna Shea has a BMI of 30 or higher, the entry point for Type 1 Obesity? :upsetfavre:

Women - Overview of Female Obesity

To further illustrate my point, every single one of these women are obese according to bmi standards and they have fairly decent shapes:

1.jpg

5'4 185

1.jpg

5'6 190

10.jpg

5'8 200

13.jpg

5'10 210

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Her body actually looks good in these pics (the top one mostly). She is fat in OP pics which how people were judging her.

Shes stackd as sht so shes bound to look that way sitting down. Her body is still on point regardless.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Shes stackd as sht so shes bound to look that way sitting down. Her body is still on point regardless.

She has clearly gained weight (imo) between the OP pics and the ones that you posted though. To the bold, as this thread shows...that is debatable.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I hope you nikkas who find that whale attractive die tomorrow. Each and every one of you mother fukkers. Can't STAND me a fukking whale hunter.

Daps
Reppin
London
You're lying to yourself if you're saying she's not looking hefty in the first pic. I mean I'd probably still smash but that doesn't make her fine. Being fukkable is not the same as being fine. If you get a D on a test it's still a pass but it's still not a good grade. She looked great in her older pics but now she's looking :flabbynsick:

IpushFatKids

Banned
Daps
:snoop: This is why we're considered a laughing stock. We worship the refuse from other races while publicly putting down our own women. You have the worst taste in women period if you think this pink whale is fine. She's an STD filled cum dumpster too.

Shes sexy as phuck wtf

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'd smash but wouldn't wife nothing like that. Not because her body size but well because she is a whore.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
:what: nikkas is hating. That is bad bytch even with the gut. Her shape is heavenly and that ass is lookin phatter than ever. Anyone calling this goddess fat is either a cac or hating bytch.

Or maybe you're just a chubby chaser?

I thought she looked damn near perfect in that other thread until i found this picture of her. I thought it was too good to be true, but now it all makes sense she's just straight up fat.

You're going to be the same dude walking around in the mall holding hands with a fat white chick, lulz will be had.