So this is what we call a great RNB performer nowadays ...Chris Brown party tour

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Brown Live - The Party Tour (Full Show) - Atlanta, GA - 5/2/17 - YouTube

I mean walking back and forth on stage hitting the choreography dance moves blatantly lip singing no background singers no band solo's and then doing the Jay-z thing of bring out a million acts is now called a Great Performer, damn man everything has been lowered

I was so mad when i paid for the Barclay's show but it aint only Chris but Kanye last tour was pure trash and Drake is terrible besides putting on a great lightshow or stage setup nikkas don't actually perform and kill shyt without all the hype

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Chris Brown was a great performer though. He only recently got :flabbynsick: because of the drugs beating up his body and his overall mental health

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Brown was a great performer though. He only recently got :flabbynsick: because of the drugs beating up his body and his overall mental health

No he is not he is a great dancer but in terms of other aspects of performing he lacks alot we just consider dancing one aspects