CStc7WqUEAALbon.jpg

CStc-LBUkAE5De0.jpg

CStdARiUkAANHkF.jpg

CStdBxyUsAAmjh8.jpg

Racist homo wants to start some shyt huh? Ok....:demonic:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Oh don't leave out the gay part. Remember people like you say they face the same struggles. :sas1:
I've never equated the gay experience with the black experience. I've gone out of my way, before in a different thread, to acknowledge the fact that the black experience is a unique experience. BUT there are similarities between the two, so they can be compared. I'm also willing to acknowledge that gay people can be racist. And lastly, when I talk about gay/trans people I'm talking specifically about black gay/trans people.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I've never equated the gay experience with the black experience. I've gone out of my way, before in a different thread, to acknowledge the fact that the black experience is a unique experience. BUT there are similarities between the two, so they can be compared. I'm also willing to acknowledge that gay people can be racist. And lastly, when I talk about gay/trans people I'm talking specifically about black gay/trans people.
Shut up faq

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dame: