So this racist paints his daughter in Blackface

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
tumblr_n7p7jy1w3V1suvfn8o2_500.gif

For any black child who may have seen this shyt while they were trick or treating

He's from San Antonio Texas - this is his facebook page - guess he's stationed in Hawaii
Paul Can'tu | Facebook

His parents
Paul N Cathy Cantu | Facebook
He removed his daughters blackface on his face book cover page I see.:shaq2:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I understand and I also am aware of minstrel shows and how blackface exaggerated black features, something that isn't similar to the Kanye costume. Right now my POV isn't supposed to be a reasonable one, you have to understand that I spent most of my years in the south. Attending schools where there were at most 20 black students including myself. Almost every day I had to deal with slick white students and even teachers saying things they thought went over my head. I simply don't want any white people ever painting their skin a color that they will just wash off the next day. If you want to play a character that is black, you can simply mimic the attire of that character and I will not have a problem with it. It boils my blood knowing that whites think it's ok to pick a color for Halloween.

I see.

Well, in no way am I seeking to quell your outrage... or anyone elses. Outrage is what facilitates change.
Just making sure everyone understands what the outrage is about because blackface is serious concentrated racism... whereas dressing as Kanye West or Terrance Howard is merely passive white privillage from cacs believing they can do whatever they want.

Both are dangerous. But we still have to prioritize or we can lose focus... like Rallying around Mike Brown when it was a better choice to rally around Eric Garner, for lack of a better example.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
:hoes:

a gay, racist, single father with a future thot daughter..:mjlol: let that slow burning etherous L grow and harvest itself in a few years.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Latino still white
Thats not white facial structure, thats not a white nose, those arent white lips.

That's a Mestizo. It's insiduous to dump all non blacks into the one white camp - as mentioned above, thats a compliment to the non-whites.

He's 'brown', like the Escalante bytch. It should be dealt with from there... Just like a whole host of other stats need Brown separated out of White, to be honest.