So this racist paints his daughter in Blackface

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
For a group of people who are asked to forgive atrocities even before we're done getting to grieve over them and are constantly "asked" to stop killing one another before "they" will look into not doing it we stay on people's minds.

there's some straight up WEIRD ass fascination some cats have with black people.

Racism is taught as evident by the dumbass who painted up that kid.

White people fukking strange

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope someone saves the pics/comments before he deletes them. Fakkit is trying too hard with this shyt. Coward even used his daughter for his own agenda b/c he's too p*ssy to do it himself.
Says she painted her face, but pic shows him doing it for her.
Says it's "tactical paint" but pic shows what appears to be a makeup kit.
Says it's not about hate and his daughter "innocently" chose it, but hashtag is #blackfacematters.
Ironic thing is this fakkit wouldn't even be in the military less than 5 yrs ago :francis:

:pacspit:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
No they cannot be compared becuse it is utterly disrespectful and misinformed to suggest that these "struggles" against whatever oppression are the same. The only similarity is both groups of people struggle with society but that is where it ends.

Racism severely impacts lives for GENERATIONS the effects linger on much longer and the victimized cannot just blend into society as they are largely hated for their appearance which cannot be concealed. If you ever hinge any argument against homophobia by using racism as an example you immediately disqualify any meaningful conversation and get the :camby:

Again to you, and everyone who dapped your comment, I never said the two experiences were the same. The black experience is a unique experience. BUT there are similarities that allow the two experiences to be compared. It doesn't matter if you think its disrespectful that still doesn't take away from the fact that they can be compared based off of obvious similarities.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Again to you, and everyone who dapped your comment, I never said the two experiences were the same. The black experience is a unique experience. BUT there are similarities that allow the two experiences to be compared. It doesn't matter if you think its disrespectful that still doesn't take away from the fact that they can be compared based off of obvious similarities.
No comparisons don't legitimise your struggle by attaching it to another.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
See, now THIS is blackface.
Thats what I was tryna explain in the Kanye West for halloween thread.

There is a difference between a fullbody make-up where your face, neck, hands and all exposed skin is made to resemble an actual brownish skintone, and this- where you paint your face a tar black with exagerated lips and or eyes. There is also a difference between your costume being a black person like Kanye West happens to be, and your costume being "I'm black" like here.

Her father looks like a faq.
He probably has a few screws loose.

It doesn't even go with her costume.

In the second pic you can see the edge of another flag next to the american flag.
Wonder what that is... :mjpls:

Last edited:

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Did you buss your gun or nah tho? Did u put your hands on him yet? I know you will, keep us posted

He's on a military base in Hawaii breh. You think taking a 5 hour flight to buss a gun is the logical way to combat this a$$hole?:comeon:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
See, now THIS is blackface.
Thats what I was tryna explain in the Kanye West for halloween thread.

There is a difference between a fullbody make-up where your face, neck, hands and all exposed skin is made to resemble an actual brownish skintone, and this- where you paint your face a tar black with exagerated lips and or eyes. There is also a difference between your costume being a black person like Kanye West happens to be, and your costume being "I'm black" like here.

Her father looks like a faq.
He probably has a few screws loose.

It doesn't even go with her costume.

In the second pic you can see the edge of another flag next to the american flag.
Wonder what that is... :mjpls:

Take notes, white people. You won't be considered racist if the black person you choose for HALLOWEEN is famous. Paint your entire body black, then no one can call it blackface.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

There's zero similarties

J Edgar Hoover was a fakkit and cross dresser, and he was the head of the FBI

Let that sink in