So we ALL are taking advantage of that UDEMY sale right?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Aint no big sale lol these courses are only worth 10/20 bucks thats why its always on sale

I would say some of these courses are definitely very useful. It comes down to looking at the user reviews and getting a feel for the instructor, but some of the programming courses have been indispensable.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I would say some of these courses are definitely very useful. It comes down to looking at the user reviews and getting a feel for the instructor, but some of the programming courses have been indispensable.
Yeah Some are very good and some... not do much.

That Jason Cannon dude is awesome. Took his linux course a while back just to refresh on stuff. Easy to follow. Meanwhile i took a SIP course and the instructor was ... BLAH

Is there a particular instructor the clones would recommend for security?

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I need an ansible and or puppet class. Also need to learn Git and Jenkins

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
$10 coupon. better hurry up and use this because it expires today
PRA1L202

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Loving the ansible class i signed up for. Been needing this for a while. THo i dont care for seeing the guy's face while he's talking but he does the shyt from scratch and shows you all the online references/documentation he bases is logic on

If any of you are interested in devOps roles Config MGMT tools are big these days. I'm just waiting for CHEF and PUPPET to go on sale

Unless i can find it elsewhere