So We Really Gon Act Like Rhi-Rhi Ain't The GOAT RnB Slore?

Who badder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Name another contender? :ohhh:
Sevyn streeter ain't cute enough. But got damn her vocals and songs are :ohlawd:

Jhene got the looks but her music isn't strong enough to compete at the level Bey and Rih are in

And y'all are very wrong about bey and Rihanna, Rihanna sells massive singles to a 13-30 female audience, beyonce sells albums and shows to a 5-75 male and female audience, my parents aren't playing no got damn Rihanna, but they and their friends surely bump the hell outta some beyonce.

Last edited:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Sevyn streeter ain't cute enough. But got damn her vocals and signs are :ohlawd:

Jhene got the looks but her music isn't strong enough to compete at the level Bey and Rih are in

And y'all are very wrong about bey and Rihanna, Rihanna sells massive singles to a 13-30 female audience, beyonce sells albums and shows to a 5-75 male and female audience, my parents aren't playing no got damn Rihanna, but they and their friends surely bump the hell outta some beyonce.

Sevyn's a brown goddess :whew:, looks like a lil kelly rowland

Jhene got dat good good too :shaq: but she's no rhi rhi or beyonce you right,

Beyonce only sells to those audiences because of how she sells herself tbh :yeshrug:, she really eating off this strong independent black woman ish which everyone seems to be into,
Rhi Rhi still a lot more relevant in the singles charts doe if rhi rhi packaged herself like beyonce did it'd be a wrap :win:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

watch this and try not to cry brother :banderas:

listen to her hold that "I want you to staaaaay" :ohlawd:

you really telling me beyonce can sing better? :youngsabo:
If you're not trolling then you're trolling unintentionally, bey can sing, hands down, Rihanna cannot, that's not even the debatable part of this thread.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Sevyn's a brown goddess :whew:, looks like a lil kelly rowland

Jhene got dat good good too :shaq: but she's no rhi rhi or beyonce you right,

Beyonce only sells to those audiences because of how she sells herself tbh :yeshrug:, she really eating off this strong independent black woman ish which everyone seems to be into,
Rhi Rhi still a lot more relevant in the singles charts doe if rhi rhi packaged herself like beyonce did it'd be a wrap :win:
She was packaged as a beyonce on her second album, how did that turn out for her :comeon:

I take nothing from Rihanna as a pop star, but everything from her is packaged, she's not that homegrown and honed talent bey is, she's not the performer bey is, and she not the singer bey is.

BocaRear

Daps
If you're not trolling then you're trolling unintentionally, bey can sing, hands down, Rihanna cannot, that's not even the debatable part of this thread.

Are you serious fam? :what:

you call beyonce's screaming singing?

BocaRear

Daps
She was packaged as a beyonce on her second album, how did that turn out for her :comeon:

I take nothing from Rihanna as a pop star, but everything from her is packaged, she's not that homegrown and honed talent bey is, she's not the performer bey is, and she not the singer bey is.

Beyonce's gimmick is that she was light skinned breh :rudy:

that's the only reason her ass got love in destiny's child and don't play around it :ufdup:

Beyonce can't sing at all, you nikkas think she like the modern day aretha :mjpls: bytch screaming with that man voice

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
nikka wut? :wtf:

Rhi rhi got that good good, her p*ssy game looks like it shyts on bey's :banderas:

you find that struggle dancing appealing nikka? :dahell:

aint nothin sexy about this 30suttin year old woman who jus had a kid :flabbynsick:tryna slore it up
nikka you just guessing. You have zero idea how good that p*ssy is. From her dancing and lack of curves I will not assume a damn thing except I won't have any enjoyment from hugging her curves

fukk outta here with that Miley Cyrus boney ass. Thong don't even go between the cheeks cause she ain't got none

http://25.media.tumblr.com/95914ffb5b7b873f1876c651171a8de0/tumblr_mu2nbjH6sy1qfr6mmo1_500.gif

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/tumblr_mu22x5649t1ru62qmo2_500.gif

And let's not forget who was singing bout her mans "big ego" long before Rihanna. And cam had her singing bout selling crack. Nas had her dancing around about owing head for ice.

Better wise up to those church girls and undercover freaks. Dancing around has nothing to do with how good you fukk when that bedroom door closes

beyonce-bikini-yellow.jpg

Beyonce+Knowles+Beyonce+Yellow+Bikini+w9ruahbwfaXx.jpg

http://cdn.necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Beyonce-Sexy-For-GQ.png

Beyonce-Sexy-Bikini-HM-2013.jpg
durante-uno-show.jpg
Beyonce-GQ-outtakes-1.jpg

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Disregarding 4, Rihanna has made better music for me.

I find Beyonce too boring at times.

BocaRear

Daps

Just from this picture I can tell that p*ssy stank :dahell:

the fukk is that stubble near the left thigh? :scusthov:

That p*ssy been beat the fukk down by Hov and Blue Ivy AND it looks like Uncle Phill's chin :huhldup:

That shyt is :flabbynsick: status breh, you tryna sell me some expired goods :ufdup:

you know rhi rhi's p*ssy tighter than a mofo :pachaha:Why else you think drizzy/chris brown beefing over that? :mjpls: