So We Really Gon Act Like Rhi-Rhi Ain't The GOAT RnB Slore?

Who badder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
That song would be the last song I'd use to prove Rihanna's a better singer. She's definitely not a better singer than Beyonce. Beyonce has more range than Rihanna. It's like saying Katy Perry's a better singer than Adele or Brandy's a better singer than Mary J. Blige.

C'mon man :comeon:

you really not gonna post no evidence when making these wild allegations? Bey has no range, every song is her doing that loud shouty shyt tryna act like she Aretha

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
C'mon man :comeon:

you really not gonna post no evidence when making these wild allegations? Bey has no range, every song is her doing that loud shouty shyt tryna act like she Aretha

:usure:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
this is what nikkas talk about in the booth in 2013 huh? you got grown men actually going back and forth arguing about their favorite R&B slore? what type of nikka owns a beyonce or rhianna album anyway?

BocaRear

Daps

God works in mysterious ways fam :blessed:

At the start you can hear the talent, then towards the end she just got too powerful for her own good. She couldn't control the talent that young breh :damn:she truly is the GOAT, her power is unmatched

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Beyonce's album sales are based on a gimmick :stopitslime:

And just because she's widely accepted by society with her "strong independent black women" angle and singing at all these events dont mean ish

Rhi-Rhi's too much of a bad bish to be performing at those events and you know it :whew:

Pound for pound rhi rhi > bey :lawd:

You are an idiot.

1. Rihanna has a great online presence if not the best.

2. She's a modern day ringtone artist. All she sells is singles cause her albums are hot :trash:

rihanna-no-makeup.jpg

rihanna-without-wig-or-makeup1.jpg

:huhldup:

4. The thread title should say " Which one do you have a better chance with"...Because that's really the only criteria being judged here. That's why Kelly Rowland >>>>Beyonce on forums but everywhere else in the natural world they aren't even comparable. :deadmanny:...It really says more about you negroes than it does the people being compared. There's a reason why you like Rihanna more. You delusional negroes think if you catch her out you could smash with a sixer of 4loko and a couple of blounts which is true. :pachaha: Beyonce would have you coming out your pockets just for conversation.

5. Jay-Z won and Nas lost. Jay-z got a lady worth 400milli and signed a drug mule in Rihanna to pump out meaningless hits for blounts. :whew: GOAT

aRoMaN21

Daps
God works in mysterious ways fam :blessed:

At the start you can hear the talent, then towards the end she just got too powerful for her own good. She couldn't control the talent that young breh :damn:she truly is the GOAT, her power is unmatched

Are u a voice teacher? :usure:

thank god she had lessons. no natural talent in that performance.... only natural potential with a models body and a pretty face

BocaRear

Daps
this is what nikkas talk about in the booth in 2013 huh? you got grown men actually going back and forth arguing about their favorite R&B slore? what type of nikka owns a beyonce or rhianna album anyway?

what type of nikka doesn't ? :birdman:

this section too stuck on that boombap or nikkas in chicago killing each other that a thread about RnB slores is good for the culture and is helping eradicate ignorance :ufdup:

im just doing what malcolm would have wanted

BocaRear

Daps
You are an idiot.

1. Rihanna has a great online presence if not the best.

2. She's a modern day ringtone artist. All she sells is singles cause her albums are hot :trash:

rihanna-no-makeup.jpg

rihanna-without-wig-or-makeup1.jpg

:huhldup:

4. The thread title should say " Which one do you have a better chance with"...Because that's really the only criteria being judged here. That's why Kelly Rowland >>>>Beyonce on forums but everywhere else in the natural world they aren't even comparable. :deadmanny:...It really says more about you negroes than it does the people being compared. There's a reason why you like Rihanna more. You delusional negroes think if you catch her out you could smash with a sixer of 4loko and a couple of blounts which is true. :pachaha: Beyonce would have you coming out your pockets just for conversation.

5. Jay-Z won and Nas lost. Jay-z got a lady worth 400milli and signed a drug mule in Rihanna to pump out meaningless hits for blounts. :whew: GOAT

Da fuq?

who let this camel warrior in this thread, :pacspit::camby:

Rhianna got dem hazel eyes nikka wtf are you talking about? :wtf:

Rihanna-makes-a-new-record-for-Billboard%E2%80%99s-most-number-one-pop-songs.jpg

She got dem GOAT genetics breh:damn:

BocaRear

Daps
Are u a voice teacher? :usure:

thank god she had lessons. no natural talent in that performance.... only natural potential with a models body and a pretty face

Nah but god blessed me with these ears that can hear talent

aRoMaN21

Daps
you don't need to write your shyt for you to have a beautiful voice :yeshrug:

i was naming people who heard her and discovered her and then got her voice lessons. :stopitslime:
since u have an ear too, u should find talent and start a label.

had nothing to do with ghostwriting