So We Really Gon Act Like Rhi-Rhi Ain't The GOAT RnB Slore?

Who badder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
pretty sad we are only two choices huh?...i'll take neither :camby:
m9xKGfk.jpg
amerie came out in 2002 and sings better then the both of them :noah:

but she got no play cuz she wasnt an attention whoring slore

:camby:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beyonce's album sales are based on a gimmick :stopitslime:

And just because she's widely accepted by society with her "strong independent black women" angle and singing at all these events dont mean ish

Rhi-Rhi's too much of a bad bish to be performing at those events and you know it :whew:

Pound for pound rhi rhi > bey :lawd:

LOL @ you dancing around the argument. You're now claiming Beyonce's album sales are a gimmick as if Rihanna's whole repertoire couldn't be argued as gimmick. Who cares why she's accepted? The point is that she's accepted.

Rihanna's not "bad", it's an image. It's an image she adopted after the whole Chris Brown thing. Even with Good Girl Gone Bad, she still had a good girl image. Now all of a sudden, she's the female Pac :camby:

The only thing that Rihanna does better than Beyonce is take songs that Ne-Yo and The-Dream wrote and that hit-producers like StarGate, Max Martin, Dr. Luke, and Calvin Richardson produced and make hits out of them. She's definitely not a better singer (I'd like to see that argument), definitely not a better dancer, and definitely not a better performer.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Where the hell is Elle Varner? Does she not want to be slore so she can compete? :what:or did she get that beyonce blackball treatment we were talking about last year?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
m9xKGfk.jpg
amerie came out in 2002 and sings better then the both of them :noah:

but she got no play cuz she wasnt an attention whoring slore

:camby:

Amerie is a beautiful woman. I'd probably put her over both, but Beyonce is >>>>>>>> Amerie >>>>>>>> Rihanna in terms of singing. I still consider "Crazy In Love" a rip-off of the sound that Rich Harrison created with Amerie even though he produced Beyonce's song. That song sounded like something Amerie would've done.

aRoMaN21

Daps
Amerie is a beautiful woman. I'd probably put her over both, but Beyonce is >>>>>>>> Amerie >>>>>>>> Rihanna in terms of singing. I still consider "Crazy In Love" a rip-off of the sound that Rich Harrison created with Amerie even though he produced Beyonce's song. That song sounded like something Amerie would've done.
i guess maybe then my ears rather listen to amerie than beyonce.
so its not that amerie sings better, its that the sound of her voice and the way shes not sounding like shes pushing a fake baby out singing all crazy and powerful with the diaphragm the way beyonce does. ameries singing style > beyonce maybe??
:manny:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
LOL @ you dancing around the argument. You're now claiming Beyonce's album sales are a gimmick as if Rihanna's whole repertoire couldn't be argued as gimmick. Who cares why she's accepted? The point is that she's accepted.

Rihanna's not "bad", it's an image. It's an image she adopted after the whole Chris Brown thing. Even with Good Girl Gone Bad, she still had a good girl image. Now all of a sudden, she's the female Pac :camby:

The only thing that Rihanna does better than Beyonce is take songs that Ne-Yo and The-Dream wrote and that hit-producers like StarGate, Max Martin, Dr. Luke, and Calvin Richardson produced and make hits out of them. She's definitely not a better singer (I'd like to see that argument), definitely not a better dancer, and definitely not a better performer.

So you really tryna tell me that Beyonce's screaming is better than Rhianna's singing?

It's a well known fact bey can't sing, she just screams really loud to sound soulful, she got a man's voice too :ufdup:

Whereas rhi rhi is just too :noah: can carry a note for so long

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess maybe then my ears rather listen to amerie than beyonce.
so its not that amerie sings better, its that the sound of her voice and the way shes not sounding like shes pushing a fake baby out singing all crazy and powerful with the diaphragm the way beyonce does. ameries singing style > beyonce maybe??
:manny:

Amerie's style definitely works for her even if she doesn't have a powerful voice. She has the kind of voice that's subtle, but effective.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you really tryna tell me that Beyonce's screaming is better than Rhianna's singing?

It's a well known fact bey can't sing, she just screams really loud to sound soulful, she got a man's voice too :ufdup:

Whereas rhi rhi is just too :noah: can carry a note for so long

LOL. Rihanna might as well rename herself Banshee because she does more screaming than most. It's nearly every song and nearly every Rap song she's been featured on. Maybe that's why her and Eminem work so well together.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
LOL. Rihanna might as well rename herself Banshee because she does more screaming than most. It's nearly every song and nearly every Rap song she's been featured on. Maybe that's why her and Eminem work so well together.

watch this and try not to cry brother :banderas:

listen to her hold that "I want you to staaaaay" :ohlawd:

you really telling me beyonce can sing better? :youngsabo:

aRoMaN21

Daps

thank god both ri and bey had voice lessons in their teens:banderas:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That song would be the last song I'd use to prove Rihanna's a better singer. She's definitely not a better singer than Beyonce. Beyonce has more range than Rihanna. It's like saying Katy Perry's a better singer than Adele or Brandy's a better singer than Mary J. Blige.