So We Really Gon Act Like Rhi-Rhi Ain't The GOAT RnB Slore?

Who badder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
dat forehead is a blessing breh :camby:

:usure:

im a girl and i dont wish that on my daughter. not trying to be mean but with her forehead if she didnt have a pretty face, she wouldnt be competing with beyonce right now...

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Rihanna should pull the okie doke and put out straight classy ballads and women empowering anthems on her next album. The old switcheroo...

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beyonce...

1) Performs the National Anthem at the Presidential Inaguration

2) Headlines the Superbowl at halftime

3) Dropped a successful album out of the ether

All while admitting that her husband Monica Lewinsky'd on her gown all in one year. Her being talented and fine is the icing on the cake.

Rihanna has looks (Beyonce still has the edge) and worldwide record sales, but otherwise she's no competition. And LOL @ anyone thinking Beyonce is biting Rihanna. Like these never existed:

And if has to do with sexual content, long before we knew who a Beyonce or Rihanna was, there was Millie Jackson and Madonna. Adina Howard?

And that whole ratchet anthem over stripped down 808 beats was something Kelis was doing before both of them.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
I mean in reality you nikkas know about at most say 10 nigggas this bytch boned,,,if she a slore...I mean I been thru enough broads to be a south american homeless tramp or something :lolbron: yall mad yall ain't fukking

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
beyonce is a married woman now. she had fun in her heydey but she's only sloring for one guy now.

beyonce-drunk-in-love.gif

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Beyonce...

1) Performs the National Anthem at the Presidential Inaguration

2) Headlines the Superbowl at halftime

3) Dropped a successful album out of the ether

All while admitting that her husband Monica Lewinsky'd on her gown all in one year. Her being talented and fine is the icing on the cake.

Rihanna has looks (Beyonce still has the edge) and worldwide record sales, but otherwise she's no competition. And LOL @ anyone thinking Beyonce is biting Rihanna. Like these never existed:

And if has to do with sexual content, long before we knew who a Beyonce or Rihanna was, there was Millie Jackson and Madonna. Adina Howard?

And that whole ratchet anthem over stripped down 808 beats was something Kelis was doing before both of them.

Rhi Rhi > Beyonce looks wise and its not even that close anymore,

In terms of music Rhi Rhi been running this female RNB shyt for the past 5 years, where you been homie?:usure:

And this song > Bey's career

BocaRear

Daps
beyonce is a married woman now. she had fun in her heydey but she's only sloring for one guy now.

you think bey still aint sloring it up in her music videos?

A woman like that loves the attention breh, she knows she cant compete with rhi rhi:banderas:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps

keyword NOW.

her nikkname is sand. first letter for sand stands for SUKK . Last letter stands for DIKK.
u figure out whats in btween.

i wonder who gives better head though. ri or bey. :ohhh:

id go with rihanna.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rhi Rhi > Beyonce looks wise and its not even that close anymore,

In terms of music Rhi Rhi been running this female RNB shyt for the past 5 years, where you been homie?:usure:

And this song > Bey's career

Rihanna definitely hasn't been running R&B. In R&B, Beyonce's infinitely >>>>>> Beyonce. Like I said the only field where she could compete with Beyonce is in worldwide sales (you'd still have to factor Rihanna's singles into that because her 6-7 albums have sold 33 million copies). The Pop world is the only place where they would be competitors and even then it's not a wash in either direction. Rihanna has more hits, but beyond that ...

BocaRear

Daps
Rihanna definitely hasn't been running R&B. In R&B, Beyonce's infinitely >>>>>> Beyonce. Like I said the only field where she could compete with Beyonce is in worldwide sales (you'd still have to factor Rihanna's singles into that because her 6-7 albums have sold 33 million copies). The Pop world is the only place where they would be competitors and even then it's not a wash in either direction. Rihanna has more hits, but beyond that ...

Breh
220px-Rihanna_Cologne_2013_03.jpg

you really tryna tell me that for the past 5 years Rhianna hasn't been more relevant than beyonce? :ufdup:

Rhi rhi done made bank off all them singles :win:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh
220px-Rihanna_Cologne_2013_03.jpg

you really tryna tell me that for the past 5 years Rhianna hasn't been more relevant than beyonce? :ufdup:

Rhi rhi done made bank off all them singles :win:

Rihanna is not more relevant than Beyonce. One of them is singing national anthems at Presidential Inagurations and headlining Super Bowl halftime shows, coming off of a successful world tour, and just dropped an album without promoting it the traditional way.

BocaRear

Daps
Rihanna is not more relevant than Beyonce. One of them is singing national anthems at Presidential Inagurations and headlining Super Bowl halftime shows, coming off of a successful world tour, and just dropped an album without promoting it the traditional way.

Beyonce's album sales are based on a gimmick :stopitslime:

And just because she's widely accepted by society with her "strong independent black women" angle and singing at all these events dont mean ish

Rhi-Rhi's too much of a bad bish to be performing at those events and you know it :whew:

Pound for pound rhi rhi > bey :lawd: