So We Really Gonna Act Like Jimmy Fallon isn't an Alcoholic?

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Jimmy Fallon's Mishaps Magnified in Late-Night TV Fishbowl

A chipped tooth won’t derail NBC’s vaunted “Tonight Show,” but it has created plenty of chatter among people obsessed with the inner workings of late-night TV.

Since taking over “Tonight” in February 2014, Jimmy Fallon has proven himself to be dynamic, creative, hard-charging and largely impossible to defeat in the ratings. He has brought new energy to one of TV’s most durable formats by getting guests to play games, take part in skits and show off hidden talents. But he has also demonstrated a different quality: He’s prone to accidents.

Fallon late last week disclosed via Twitter and Instagram that he had inadvertently chipped a tooth trying to open a tube of medication for his finger. That finger was nearly lost in June when Fallon took a tumble at home and snagged the digit thanks to a ring getting caught on a piece of furniture, requiring emergency surgery. Despite the injuries, Fallon has so far only missed a single Friday night episode of “Tonight” (his show was already scheduled to go into repeats when he injured his finger). NBC declined to comment.

First he broke his finger...offical story he "snagged" it on furniture....:martin:

Now he chipped his tooth..."trying to open a tube" :martin:

Way before these accidents, there were rumors of him being a complete drunk and cokehead....doing it freely in NYC bars, stumbling and singing:pachaha:

I bet the Roots are like :ufdup:don't fukk this up for us Jimmy

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's been cocaine rumours around him for years. Wouldn't surprise me.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I hate this dude. Wouldn't be surprised if he is an alcoholic, or has some sort of gambling debt, that goons are fukking him up for.

Everything about him is :scust:, he must have sucked so much dikk to get that late night job.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Before he was really famous and just another SNL cast member, he used to frequent all kinds of underground, hipster NY parties. He was known for sampling all the drugs, but was especially fond of coke. I think there are even still pictures of him floating around on the internet looking wrecked as hell with a young girl :sitdown: on each arm if anyone cares enough to look.

TLDR - dude's always been known to hardcore party. I doubt he's changed that much just because he's married and hosting the tonight show.