So We Really Gonna Act Like Jimmy Fallon isn't an Alcoholic?

Daps
About 10 years ago when I was in college, he crashed a frat party on campus and played beer pong with bourbon and vodka for 5-6 hours. Dude was completely shyt faced at the end of the night and slept on the frat house floor. So I guess it shouldn't be much of a surprise that he regularly plays beer pong on his show.

Also, dude isn't funny at all. His monologue is trash, his games/battles he has on the show are corny, and his skits are lame. The only funny shyt he did on SNL was occasionally fukk up skits because he couldn't keep from laughing.

Jimmy Kimmel completely shyts on him, and Kimmel isn't even a real comedian.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
About 10 years ago when I was in college, he crashed a frat party on campus and played beer pong with bourbon and vodka for 5-6 hours. Dude was completely shyt faced at the end of the night and slept on the frat house floor. So I guess it shouldn't be much of a surprise that he regularly plays beer pong on his show.

Also, dude isn't funny at all. His monologue is trash, his games/battles he has on the show are corny, and his skits are lame. The only funny shyt he did on SNL was occasionally fukk up skits because he couldn't keep from laughing.

Jimmy Kimmel completely shyts on him, and Kimmel isn't even a real comedian.

They are both corny but most agents/managers of celebs want them on the show for that very reason. He doesn't ask hard-hitting questions and the games help show that actors have personalities. Perfect example of this is Tom Cruise singing "Cant Feel My Face."

Daps
They are both corny but most agents/managers of celebs want them on the show for that very reason. He doesn't ask hard-hitting questions and the games help show that actors have personalities. Perfect example of this is Tom Cruise singing "Cant Feel My Face."

Makes total sense. Leno was the same way as far as asking fluff questions.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
When I was at OU for my undergraduate degree, he came to do a show and there were plenty of rumors of him doing coke at some frat parties. He's probably a coke head

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll are a bunch of lames :pachaha:

This whole thread is :scust:

Jimmy Fallon used to and perhaps still parties his ass off. Who gives a fukk? :heh: