So what yall gonna do about @Urchin and these Lipstick Alley trolls

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All people are created equal yet their access to rights and privileges are not, so yes, we have to provide them equal access to spheres that have historically been dominated by men.
Women aren't entitled to jack-shyt from men just because they're women. And men aren't entitled to jack-shyt from women just because they're men. That's equality.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
:ahh::ahh:
I definitely would take the position. Everyone knows about my anti-P@WG threads stance and my dislike for bait threads. Getting rid of those types of threads alone will create a better atmosphere.

The only thing that works against me is that I hold a lot of grudges so I'll be slightly biased but every forum on the internet has some bias. :youngsabo:
I hope you become a mod so that fakkit @Piffery gets banned

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
All people are created equal yet their access to rights and privileges are not, so yes, we have to provide them equal access to spheres that have historically been dominated by men.

Women aren't entitled to jack-shyt from men just because they're women. And men aren't entitled to jack-shyt from women just because they're men. That's equality.
Both of you are correct.
All people are equal in worth and value In general.
All people are not the same and aren't treated the same or have the same ideals.

What matters is where your priorities lie. If you are looking out for self, you are not entitled to do anything. But when your priorities and commitment is to love, morality, family and community, it is up to you to use your privileges and abilities to help those outside of yourself.

True, no one should expect more than basic human decency. Instead, we should be grateful.

But if you live for self, expect to be by yourself. If you live for others, others look out for you.

Having a bigger network means more access to different strength and skills that can be used to help the group/community. Women and men are equipped with different abilities and skill sets. We are stronger when we work together and look out for each other.