So when is the New York State gov gonna address Robert moses and his engineering

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm not mistaken, isnt there a highway, a dam, and a state park named after him? Isnt his engineering still present? Let's not act like those overpasses for those highways arent extra low for a reason. Same reason why buses and trucks cant go on parkways in NYC and in surrounding areas.

And if you want to know more about Robert moses and other figures, go to Google or your local library. he isnt the only person who really put his true thoughts and feelings through his works if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I'm not mistaken, isnt there a highway, a dam, and a state park named after him? Isnt his engineering still present? Let's not act like those overpasses for those highways arent extra low for a reason. Same reason why buses and trucks cant go on parkways in NYC and in surrounding areas.

And if you want to know more about Robert moses and other figures, go to Google or your local library. he isnt the only person who really put his true thoughts and feelings through his works if you know what I mean.
He was a racist a$$hole, but what do you want them to do, tear it all down?

He built the Triborough Bridge and the UN headquarters; should they be torn down too?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you want them to do, tear it all down?

He built the Triborough Bridge and the UN headquarters; should they be torn down too?

You get the point that I was making with that symbolic gestures of the statues of racist leaders or historical figures being taken down. What is the point of that shyt?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:dahell:
Not everyone on here lives in NY & knows who he is. Tell us

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
:dahell:
Not everyone on here lives in NY & knows who he is. Tell us

Robert Moses at his peak was the most powerful man in the city even more than the mayor. Nothing was built without his approval. When highways and bridges where to be built he purposely put them to run through black neighborhoods desplacing residents.

He also segregated public pools even told the parks department to put more chlorine in them if black people where in them.

He's the real reason why the Dodgers moved out of Brooklyn. Wouldn't let O'Malley build a new stadium where the Barclay's Center stands today for the same reasons, transportation easy to get to from the city and the Long Island suburbs. He didn't want blacks to have easy access to downtown Brooklyn so he told O'Malley the only spot available was in Flushing, Queens.

Instead of building good low income housing he built projects and red lined them with the banks.He had a huge say about the city budget so you know where money didn't go.

He was also in it with the mob to keep blacks out of the construction unions. Not only did nothing get built without his permission he had say over who was allowed to help build it.

Guy was a racist piece of shyt and a swindler of millions of dollars out of the city and anything that has his name on it should be removed

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Robert Moses at his peak was the most powerful man in the city even more than the mayor. Nothing was built without his approval. When highways and bridges where to be built he purposely put them to run through black neighborhoods desplacing residents.

He also segregated public pools even told the parks department to put more chlorine in them if black people where in them.

He's the real reason why the Dodgers moved out of Brooklyn. Wouldn't let O'Malley build a new stadium where the Barclay's Center stands today for the same reasons, transportation easy to get to from the city and the Long Island suburbs. He didn't want blacks to have easy access to downtown Brooklyn so he told O'Malley the only spot available was in Flushing, Queens.

Instead of building good low income housing he built projects and red lined them with the banks.He had a huge say about the city budget so you know where money didn't go.

He was also in it with the mob to keep blacks out of the construction unions. Not only did nothing get built without his permission he had say over who was allowed to help build it.

Guy was a racist piece of shyt and a swindler of millions of dollars out of the city and anything that has his name on it should be removed

Ain't The Bronx his work?

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Ain't The Bronx his work?

Yes it is and Flushing. He didn't want the any subway extension into Flushing for the worlds fair because he was trying to keep blacks away even Walt Disney was :whoa: Freedom Land in the Bronx was not an amusement park it was a land and money grab for developers to build Co Op City

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Three words Bronx river expressway I always drive on it and wonder how many people are being poisoned from all that gas and toxic air emanating from the road and vehicles

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
they could expand the subway...

fnycs_2016-768x970.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You get the point that I was making with that symbolic gestures of the statues of racist leaders or historical figures being taken down. What is the point of that shyt?
I think I understand you.

You're saying "if you want statues of racists torn down, then you should want this torn down as well" right?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
He was a racist a$$hole, but what do you want them to do, tear it all down?

Might as well tear down the country too cause many cities were influenced by that racist. The same highway that destroyed the Bronx also destroyed Overtown in Miami.