So when is the New York State gov gonna address Robert moses and his engineering

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
:dahell:
Not everyone on here lives in NY & knows who he is. Tell us

After you read this thread go on Amazon and order the book The Power Broker Robert Moses. I’m currently reading it now.

Robert Moses was an Ivy League student who had so much power in the city that it was close to President level. He hated public transportation and wanted to make NYC look like Los Angeles or ATL.

Surprisingly despite being a good swimmer in college he wanted all the black folks to be far away in the beaches. Which somewhat happened because Far Rockaway and Coney Island are filled with housing projects.

He hated public transportation and took funds from the subway and invested in highways. He was obsessed with highways. The only good thing about Robert Moses is that he loved parks and public pools.

The fact that he loved parks and public pools is partly why some people actually like him.

He’s known for making bridges have short underpasses because it meant buses couldn’t pass through which meant black and Hispanics couldn’t access beaches in Long Island

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
they could expand the subway...

fnycs_2016-768x970.jpg

with what money :huh:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
He also made the pools colder in black neighborhoods so kids wouldn't go in

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Might as well tear down the country too cause many cities were influenced by that racist. The same highway that destroyed the Bronx also destroyed Overtown in Miami.

I passed through Overtown in an Uber while going from Wynwood to South Beach and I was floored.

The memory of that 10 minute drive will never leave my mind. :picard:

I was interested in the city so did some research when I got home and read up on Moses' impact, the highway dividng the city and all that....foul shyt. :francis:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I passed through Overtown in an Uber while going from Wynwood to South Beach and I was floored.

The memory of that 10 minute drive will never leave my mind. :picard:

I was interested in the city so did some research when I got home and read up on Moses' impact, the highway dividng the city and all that....foul shyt. :francis:

My homegirl from BK lived in the middle overtown. I actually walked through it lol.

Rough area those buildings there looked like run down motels lol.

Corner store filled with crack heads haha.