So with the S-400, Russia has basically put in a No Fly Zone in Syria

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
war? I dont call pushing buttons and destroying the planet war.

its pretty obv they are willing to go the distance with those S-400s in place. another russia jet goes down and the soviets will go bananas. you're praying they wont react but so far theyve been uncharacteristically reacting nikka. better wake the fukk up.

Couldn't handle Ukraine.

:yeshrug:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
And? Exactly...
and it sounds like they did handle it, its not a success story the west didnt take anything. Russia imposed its influence without having to do much. The point is to assert dominance using the least amount of money and man power. :heh:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
and it sounds like they did handle it, its not a success story the west didnt take anything. Russia imposed its influence without having to do much. The point is to assert dominance using the least amount of money and man power. :heh:

That's a fascinating way of looking at things. Unfortunately reality tells a different tale.

:mjlol:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That's a fascinating way of looking at things. Unfortunately reality tells a different tale.

you: look at ukraine

me: what about it? its in shambles with russian influence very much intact.

you: fascinating

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you: look at ukraine

me: what about it? its in shambles with russian influence very much intact.

you: fascinating

1 Russian Ruble equals
0.015 US Dollar
Disclaimer
chart

Russians count the cost a year after Crimea annexation - BBC News

:blessed:

Putin leader true.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
which is exactly why they will go all out in Syria. You just proved my point. Note: They aren't backing down, they've been put in a corner and S-400s are out. :mjlol:

We'll see I guess they just lost one of their jets that was probably built in the early 1960s and had their marines and aircrews cut up by rebels.

Anyways I'm sure Russia will gain widespread popular support from the Muslim community for their support of Assad.

:thumbsup:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
We'll see I guess they just lost one of their jets that was probably built in the early 1960s and had their marines and aircrews cut up by rebels.

Anyways I'm sure Russia will gain widespread popular support from the Muslim community for their support of Assad.

:thumbsup:
SU-24 is more than enough to bomb ISIS. I still cant even understand why the F-22 is being used when there wasnt anyone else in the sky and maintenance on that shyt cost 22 million tax dollars A FLIGHT. Just stupid planning, and a waste of money, with no oil coming from it...as per usual.

Anyways, SU-34 is now patrolling the sky and S-400s are on high alert....I guess we will see.

Last I checked Turkey planes have magically disappeared and the U.S havent flown over Syria since that Russia plane went down. whoops. #s-400 #noflyzone #gottaaskuncleputintoflyoversyriabreh

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
SU-24 is more than enough to bomb ISIS. I still cant even understand why the F-22 is being used when there wasnt anyone else in the sky and maintenance on that shyt cost 22 million tax dollars A FLIGHT. Just stupid planning, and a waste of money, with no oil coming from it...as per usual.

Anyways, SU-34 is now patrolling the sky and S-400s are on high alert....I guess we will see.

Last I checked Turkey planes have magically disappeared and the U.S havent flown over Syria since that Russia plane went down. whoops. #s-400 #noflyzone #gottaaskuncleputintoflyoversyriabreh

Sure thing