So you get stuck in a foreign country for a year..

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
with no food or shelter, no phone,no computers.. cant bring technology and there will be no technology in this country whatsoever. all you are given is a backpack. and you can bring three things with you that can fit into that backpack that you find to be important.
What do you bring with you? You can find a job.

Can't leave for a year. That's what I mean by stuck

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I would have my wallet of course, it has all my immediate family's contact info in there and my ID, in case I die.

Money so I can stay in a hotel or something until I find a job.

and probably my favorite book or just a journal for when I get bored.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
with no food or shelter, no phone,no computers.. cant bring technology and there will be no technology in this country whatsoever. all you are given is a backpack. and you can bring three things with you that can fit into that backpack that you find to be important.
What do you bring with you? You can find a job.

:stopitslime: What country is it that really doesn't have this?

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
:stopitslime: What country is it that really doesn't have this?

That's what I'm wondering, technology is everywhere. And I highly doubt there is a country with no technology at all. There are locations within some countries that offer little to no technology. North Sentinel Island would be a better choice, the tribe that inhabits that location refuses contact with any outsiders. Tribes like that live a very primitive lifestyle. In that case, a job wouldn't even be a thing. You would either hope the tribe doesn't kill you on sight and allows you to work with them or survive on your own, which would most likely lead to death unless you are experienced with living off the land.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's what I'm wondering, technology is everywhere. And I highly doubt there is a country with no technology at all. There are locations within some countries that offer little to no technology. North Sentinel Island would be a better choice, the tribe that inhabits that location refuses contact with any outsiders. Tribes like that live a very primitive lifestyle. In that case, a job wouldn't even be a thing. You would either hope the tribe doesn't kill you on sight and allows you to work with them or survive on your own, which would most likely lead to death unless you are experienced with living off the land.
I'm sure there's some place in this world that's severely lacks technology. Rendova, a place within The Solomon islands for example.
Wonder What It's Like To Live In A Place With No Technology? She Is About To Show You

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You have to stay in this country for a year. No leaving. You will be met with kanye shrugs when you try to leave

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You have to stay in this country for a year. No leaving. You will be met with kanye shrugs when you try to leave

what jobs are there in this country with no technology? currency is a technology. what are they going to pay you in?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
what jobs are there in this country with no technology? currency is a technology. what are they going to pay you in?
Could be a fisherman, you could grow crops.
You get paid with goods to help you get by. You could trade for something you need with something you have.