So you get stuck in a foreign country for a year..

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Could be a fisherman, you could grow crops.
You get paid with goods to help you get by. You could trade for something you need with something you have.

im assuming the climate is good for growing plants since theres no technology. i choose

marijuana seeds. i can fit a lot into this bagback withoutt taking up much room. im talking thousands of seeds. all different strains.
a very sharp, strong knife for protection and general purposes.
and flint to make fire with.

i will befriend a farmer and work for him in exchange for food and a bit of his land to grow my plants on. he will get some of the best dank for letting me grow there. i will only give him weed to smoke. no seeds. this is my hustle.

i will use my piff weed to become a powerful member of the community. i will be able to get whatever i want. experiemced builders will build me a great house on my own land that i bought with the weed. i will have people working for me tending to the plants and protecting them from thieves. anyone seen stealing seeds amd growing their own weed will be hunted down and killed by goons that i will pay with my weed. eventually my house will become a big complex surrounded by fields of marijuana. giant, unscalable walls will be built around the fields.
there will be so much weed going around that the rest of the country will be pacified and leave me alone. weed will eventually become the main currency. currency that i am in complete control of the production of. i will run the whole country.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
im assuming the climate is good for growing plants since theres no technology. i choose

marijuana seeds. i can fit a lot into this bagback withoutt taking up much room. im talking thousands of seeds. all different strains.

i will befriend a farmer and work for him in exchange for food and a bit of his land to grow my plants on. he will get some of the best dank for letting me grow there. i will only give him weed to smoke. no seeds. this is my hustle.

i will use my piff weed to become a powerful member of the community. i will be able to get whatever i want. experiemced builders will build me a great house on my own land that i bought with the weed. i will have people working for me tending to the plants and protecting them from thieves. anyone seen stealing seeds amd growing their own weed will be hunted down and killed by goons that i will pay with my weed. eventually my house will become a big complex surrounded by fields of marijuana. giant, unscalable walls will be built around the fields.
there will be so much weed going around that the rest of the country will be pacified and leave me alone. weed will eventually become the main currency. currency that i am in complete control of the production of. i will run the whole country.
This is quite interesting. :ohhh: caught me off guard.
Weed could definitely help medically. Could trade for smoking and trade to medical centers. For medical kits, treatments, even slow down cancer cells in patients.

CinnamonTequila

Playing that music too loud ;)
Daps
Reppin
RD --- DR

:merchant: You gotta stop watching those movies man!

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:merchant: You gotta stop watching those movies man!
Move up to that Her'on
Start moving these bricks. Create a currency with me making a gangsta ass face.
deebo.gif

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
I'm sure there's some place in this world that's severely lacks technology. Rendova, a place within The Solomon islands for example.
Wonder What It's Like To Live In A Place With No Technology? She Is About To Show You

But you can always find your way to the State Capital Honara where they do have technology, and i bet many of the locals who live on that island has a cell phone. Even here where i presently at, some of the nomads in the desert use a cell phone to sell their camels in the market.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
But you can always find your way to the State Capital Honara where they do have technology, and i bet many of the locals who live on that island has a cell phone. Even here where i presently at, some of the nomads in the desert use a cell phone to sell their camels in the market.
:patrice:hmmm. Interesting

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Um ... so am I in some remote uncontacted region of the globe? Cause I really got no plan for that one, just gotta go with it :yeshrug:

whknorth

WHK North Jesus
Daps
Reppin
WHK North

:gladbron:
my nikka.
this guy is the man.
:salute:

CinnamonTequila

Playing that music too loud ;)
Daps
Reppin
RD --- DR
Very minimal electricity

Ok, I guess it doesnĀ“t really matter what I take with me... If thereĀ“s people living there then it means they can make it with whatever they got over there....
I just spent like 30 mins thinking about what I would bring with me and everything that I could come up with seemed needless.
So, IĀ“ll take these 3 things just in case they donĀ“t have any:
- A big box of Hershey Kisses
- Moisturizer (To Keep my skin healthy)
- A big bottle of Baileys...

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ok, I guess it doesnĀ“t really matter what I take with me... If thereĀ“s people living there then it means they can make it with whatever they got over there....
I just spent like 30 mins thinking about what I would bring with me and everything that I could come up with seemed needless.
So, IĀ“ll take these 3 things just in case they donĀ“t have any:
- A big box of Hershey Kisses
- Moisturizer (To Keep my skin healthy)
- A big bottle of Baileys...
:shaq: