Soccer Superstar Cristiano Ronaldo Swipes $4 Billion off Coca-Cola Shares After This Gesture

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I know you want some daps :mjlol: lil guy, but stocks especially KO fluctuates daily. 1% change isn't shyt

Live stock, index, futures, Forex and Bitcoin charts on TradingView
Right, cause natural change is natural change. But when a single person changes ur stock valuation by 4 BILLION....yes 4 BILLION...with a single move...its nothing:stopitslime:
. Don't speak on me unless u actually have a portfolio and understand how shyt works...don't come at me googling shyt:hhh:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
2048.jpg

these bytches gotta start paying me for thisssss

Can’t get no more FREE, Randy

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ginger ale is the only soda i will drink with some regularity because I drink alcohol and I never liked carbonated shyt growing up but every now and then, a Dr Pepper will find itself in my mini fridge with my Crown.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Seeing how coca-cola made soccer into a commercial business and Cristiano and these guys very rich. And their main push has for years been soda without sugar. I think it’s a bytch move. Dudes love any brand that endorses them no matter if they have child labor, rock blood diamonds, fly private jets and on. But when it’s someone who doesn’t pay them (but finances other players and the whole tournament) they act holier than thou. And both he and Pogba are two of my favorites in the game.

If you wanna impress me with taking a stance, shyt on your own sponsors.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Seeing how coca-cola made soccer into a commercial business and Cristiano and these guys very rich. And their main push has for years been soda without sugar. I think it’s a bytch move. Dudes love any brand that endorses them no matter if they have child labor, rock blood diamonds, fly private jets and on. But when it’s someone who doesn’t pay them (but finances other players and the whole tournament) they act holier than thou. And both he and Pogba are two of my favorites in the game.

nikka no one cares about impressing you

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

You're a moron

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You're a moron
Why exactly?
Coca Cola was the first sponsor and are instrumental in making soccer a billion dollar industry, sponsor mad youth tournaments in poor areas, do all types of shyt for the development of soccer. Ronaldo himself used to dikkride them when he was getting checks from them.

Keep the same energy is all I’m saying. But fools will get fooled by such selfish clout chasing acts without using that peanut in their head to think about what they see, like sheep.