Soccer Superstar Cristiano Ronaldo Swipes $4 Billion off Coca-Cola Shares After This Gesture

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Tell me you don't know shyt about stocks and company values without directly telling me you don't know shyt about stocks and company values

I know you want some daps :mjlol: lil guy, but stocks especially KO fluctuates daily. 1% change isn't shyt

Live stock, index, futures, Forex and Bitcoin charts on TradingView

Right, cause natural change is natural change. But when a single person changes ur stock valuation by 4 BILLION....yes 4 BILLION...with a single move...its nothing:stopitslime:
. Don't speak on me unless u actually have a portfolio and understand how shyt works...don't come at me googling shyt:hhh:

@Loose is correct, and you either have zero clue what you're talking about, or are just confused.:yeshrug:.

A 1-2% chance in minimal, and you can't just cherry pick the price going down as Ronaldo having something to do with it. Almost no investor is going to sell because of what he did.:mjlol:. It's a dividend stock that older people tend to have and aren't selling because of that.

It's also beyond disingenuous to try and say "$4 billion, yes, 4$ billion", while ignoring that it's a $250 billion company.:stopitslime:.

Weird, Coca Cola finished above opening today. Looks like him moving a bottle sure did a lot.:mjlol:.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Absolute legend. Soda drinks or anything that contains processed sugar is an absolute poison to the human flesh. How this filth is legal is disgusting. Alcohol is healthier for you than refined sugar. This poison needs to be banned.