• KOVALEV by UNANIMOUS DECISION

• WARD by KNOCKOUT

• WARD by SPLIT DECISION

• WARD by UNANIMOUS DECISION

Results are only viewable after voting.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
And you know the agenda is real....Fat Dan always be on ESPN either by live or calling in and that fat fukk didn't say shyt after this shyt ended...I know I stayed up to see if he would. Wrote a bullshyt article and clicked submit and closed his laptop.
I wasn't able to watch the fight live, but I checked in on Dan's twitter and saw that 15 minutes after the fight ended he still only had one tweet announcing the result. I fukking hate when he does that because he is a reporter and self proclaimed big fan, so he usually tweets after a fight...but his motives show when he pulls that shyt from time to time.

All Star
Daps
Happy for Ward, but he can't catch a break for shyt.

The punches were obviously on the belt, but they were clean according to Weeks' instructions before the fight.

Ward broke Kov and he was begging for a bailout. Wasn't defending himself. Fair stoppage.

Can't believe #1 P4P is even disputed.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Ward #1 PVP and most casual fans don't know him.. He should have signed with top rank or golden boy a long time ago..

breh, if he was with either promotion, i doubt he would have had made 6M for this fight. Roc Nation overpaid him, bob and oscar ain't doing that. I do believe Top Rank would have been a better option for him. people can say what they want about bob, but he know how to make stars.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Ward #1 PVP and most casual fans don't know him.. He should have signed with top rank or golden boy a long time ago..

Casuals knew who Sweet Pea was too right :camby:

Show many ppvs did Roy sell :sas1:

casuals don't care about no p4p list only hardcore fans do

Aside from Ali, Floyd or SRL name a p4p guy that was making huge bank like that or popping w casuals :jbhmm:

give a fukk about a casual Ward is making good money.....yeah recognition by casuals ain't putting your kids through college fam.

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I wasn't able to watch the fight live, but I checked in on Dan's twitter and saw that 15 minutes after the fight ended he still only had one tweet announcing the result. I fukking hate when he does that because he is a reporter and self proclaimed big fan, so he usually tweets after a fight...but his motives show when he pulls that shyt from time to time.

Too much black excellence on one card for him :mjgrin:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
The ease with which him Crawford switch to southpaw sometimes freaks me out. Crawford sometimes fights southpaw the entire fight :hubie:
When he fought a whole fight southpaw agains a southpaw Olympian gold medalist beating him with ease and when Kellerman asked why he chose to cone out like that he said "That's my ring. I do what I want there" :pachaha: