sohh....... apparently promenthaDean and rene young don't believe in #gmb

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm not into gossip, but it's common knowledge. Usually I like reading the professional background of people if I don't know who they are and their personal life usually follows. She was dating a guy that had inside industry connections and that's how she started working for the WWE. This wasn't her original career choice.

I know those fangirls are crazy and I don't pay much attention to them anymore, but this is the pro-wrestling industry and most people cheat.

She was on WWE's radar for a while, didn't she work at TSN? I really don't think whoever she was dating needed to do much, WWE has hired from TSN before, WWE used to air on TSN and they've always had relations with media outlets in Canada, that's how Trish Stratus was first noticed also and they found out she was into wrestling.

I'm not caping for Renee but I don't like speculation. It's possible her and him broke things off and she immediately went into a relationship with Dean. I don't see any receipts that this is how it went down :manny:

jadden

Superstar
Daps
To think that this relationship started because she cheated on her boyfriend with Ambrose. Her ex boyfriend she cheated on with Ambrose helped her get into the pro-wrestling industry.

I'm not sure if it will last.

Is this true :ohhh:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
She was on WWE's radar for a while, didn't she work at TSN? I really don't think whoever she was dating needed to do much, WWE has hired from TSN before, WWE used to air on TSN and they've always had relations with media outlets in Canada, that's how Trish Stratus was first noticed also and they found out she was into wrestling.

I'm not caping for Renee but I don't like speculation. It's possible her and him broke things off and she immediately went into a relationship with Dean. I don't see any receipts that this is how it went down :manny:

No she hasn't been on the WWE's radar. This isn't "speculation." Her dad is also well connected in Canada's film and TV industry. She grew up with money.

No matter what I say you're going to believe what you want.

:francis:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Fangirls are WOAT. Congrats to the couple though. #GMB streak>>>>>>Goldberg & Undertaker:usure:

thanks to this I've learned LSA has a TSC equivalent. Those deranged hoes out here tryna run background checks on Renee :picard:

Last edited: